8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 10:39 PM

see below!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 1:40 AM

twichipper:
    learn something of value and some truth

There is nothing wrong with having your values in a free society, i just disagree.  I will never agree with the way you read stuff and that's not being offensive, and really in the end this is not a religious forum so..........

Your opening rant generally, as you are fully entitled to have is also your opinion, not shared in any way shape or form by me.........

twichipper:
    learn something of value and some truth

Sounds an advertisement for an insight into closed thinking at best, with the rest of what you have to say in mind! My opinion! Ever want more view's happy to discuss elsewhere!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 6:05 AM

twichipper:
    now all of a sudden you tick your nose in here and act like a bigshot.

Dude, I quoted something directly from the T & C that you obviously never saw in response to something you got quite adamant about. What part of other people's rules don't you get? There are rules here and even if you are high and mighty in your beliefs, you still have to follow them. If that makes me a bigshot, so be it. Shame on your for the judgment.

By all means, contact the ACLU. Make sure you include the Terms &  Conditions of this site when you do. Don't hold your breath waiting for them to come running with their battery of lawyers.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 6:34 AM

OP, there are plenty of situations where the US constitution does not apply. I would suggest you get over yourself and spend some time reducing your ignorance, rather than foisting it off on other people.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 9:07 AM

twichipper:

hey Zio,

In the United States we have such a thing called the consttution of the United States. This permits anyone at anytime to speak their mind . The First amendment gives every law abiding citizen to have the freedom of speech, press, and religion. I have never heard of WGT saying at anytime that a type of subject referring to God, or Jesus, is not allowed. If they due, it would be against the laws of OUR COUNTRY. So..if this type of commentary has offended your likes, then keep out of it, nobody invited you into this anyway.

Secondly, I needed to edit my original statement that you quoted. so what you have is not correct.

One of the greatest Kings to walk on this earth was king Solomon, and he said," whatever you get , get understanding" 

Personally I think you are probably an Aetheist or agnostic which would stand to reason why you do not like my comments or subject matter.

As far as putting anything religious on here, our cuurency even says on it  "In God We Trust".

Last but not least, I am a born again Pentecostal Christian that lives in Oklahoma, and anytime you want to learn something of value and some truth, email me through the message board and I will teach you things you never new exist.

Joy to all, and malice to none...Bill

Hi everyone,

I have tried to get this go but seems like some assumptions are made in regard to our rules, so I just wanted to clarify.

Yes, our rules state as what was quoted you can refer to them here and here. In general, I try to be less Orwellian but in this case, I'll clarify.

Rights to free speech (and I am no constitutional scholar) have more limits than I can count. Free speech on a private website, such as this - does not exist. Obviously, that's taking it too literary but I get few messages a week stating the same, so I wanted to clarify.

Yes, we do not allow discussion of religion and I prefer not to enforce that unless it becomes a discussion of religions, References to religions should be fine, if it's not abused. 

anyhow

As far as that ad, those are automatically populated by Google as far as I know. We try to filter the worst ad's and monitor them as much as we can, but we can't control it all.

-wgticon

p.s locking the thread to prevent additional poo flinging.

RSS