where does perversion cease?

Sat, Jun 29 2013 9:07 AM (64 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 5:46 PM

twichipper:
    if not, they are lost. enough said........the end

According to you, not me.

If any one applies modern rhetoric to ancient text they will usually come up with the wrong result, even if not as extremely wrong as you IMO. If I produced a book from 1925 about a man being gay would it equal homosexual to most at that time? No I hear!

In my view your view's are way too extreme! You are entitled to your view's though as am I!   

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 12:07 AM

twichipper:
    Bottom line: " lust of the flesh is death"
    Thank you for making your point more precisely.

Alas, I dissent: Lust of flesh is life.

Without that, without the genes taking over sometimes orgasmically, mankind and virtually all animal races would soon disappear. If you have begotten a child, you know that by experience.

Alas, reading this

twichipper:
    thanks boomerboy, your comment is the only one that makes any sense.
    you look down to quite a lot of contributers here as senseless, pointless, lost ppl, ?idiots?. You appear blind on one eye, I'm afraid to say bigot.

I agree to disagree to you in any possible aspect, discussion senseless, thus foreclosed.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 1:23 AM

twichipper:
    God, was, God Is and God will forever be, but mankind will not. God's morals do not change, man has never changed, and never will, but man has. Bottom line: " lust of the flesh is death". If anyone can understand that, then my point is made, if not, they are lost.

RELIGION OR RELIGIOUS TOPICS

Do not post anything that is, or could be, construed to be:

directly discussing, or alluding to a religion

directly discussing, or alluding to a religious figure

directly discussing, or alluding to a religious stance

WGT has a zero tolerance policy for the topic of religion on the forums.

Enough said!

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 2:18 PM

I actually checked out the game since it looked interesting in an ad...and not just because of the big-breasted toon chick.  If I have that kind of need, I have a friend with more hentai than any one man should ever have.

I'm just skeptical when it comes to F2P games.  You usually get what you pay for.

• twichipper
    424 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 9:23 AM

hey Zio,

In the United States we have such a thing called the consttution of the United States. This permits anyone at anytime to speak their mind . The First amendment gives every law abiding citizen to have the freedom of speech, press, and religion. I have never heard of WGT saying at anytime that a type of subject referring to God, or Jesus, is not allowed. If they due, it would be against the laws of OUR COUNTRY. So..if this type of commentary has offended your likes, then keep out of it, nobody invited you into this anyway.

Secondly, I needed to edit my original statement that you quoted. so what you have is not correct.

One of the greatest Kings to walk on this earth was king Solomon, and he said," whatever you get , get understanding" 

Personally I think you are probably an Aetheist or agnostic which would stand to reason why you do not like my comments or subject matter.

As far as putting anything religious on here, our cuurency even says on it  "In God We Trust".

Last but not least, I am a born again Pentecostal Christian that lives in Oklahoma, and anytime you want to learn something of value and some truth, email me through the message board and I will teach you things you never new exist.

Joy to all, and malice to none...Bill

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 9:39 AM

twichipper:
    I have never heard of WGT saying at anytime that a type of subject referring to God, or Jesus, is not allowed.

First page of the Posting Guidelines.

FWIW, you agree to abide by WGT's guidelines and your correct observation about freedom of speech does not apply here.  :-)

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 9:51 AM

twichipper:
    The First amendment gives every law abiding citizen to have the freedom of speech, press, and religion.
    (forbiddance)

twichipper:
    If they due, it would be against the laws of OUR COUNTRY.

Thus, freedom of speech should be granted for everybody everywhere in your country, right?

This would apply for Tynon, too, even in your house. Consequently, this limitation of free speech,

I do not want this perverseness or lewd  material flashed n my screen every time I open a game up, or restart a game on here.
    would be against the laws of your country(?)

And if you rightly claim domestic authority, grant the same to WGT on their game site please, concerning religious subjects et al.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 11:54 AM

Epicurus nailed it about 2200 years ago:

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

• twichipper
    424 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 7:41 PM

JIm,

Through the 4 years that I have been on here, no one, and I mean no one has been stopped from their view point. I guess if this thought line of moralistic views is wrong, then leave me out from going to hell in a hand basket. Ya'll can talk whatever trash you want, cuss, and other unfavorable subject. But I cannot mention something of a good and honest nature? Go figure...Jim, even you responded to one of my posts dealing with Christian views. now all of a sudden you tick your nose in here and act like a bigshot. Did you see my original complain of this particular blog?   Other people took this to an extreme of which had very little relevance to the original post but they re OK? go  figure.

Maybe the ACLU would like to take this on. This is a public domain.

I am done with posting and trying to share on here, especially anything of a good value.

:>((

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 10:33 PM

"Hell is other people."

--the character Garcin in No Exit by Jean-Paul Sartre

RSS