Re: Help Me Please Yancy

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:15 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 2:10 AM

i have a dilemma that dates back to the mid-80's 

1) my daughters won't let me fry spam when we go camping - they say it attracts aliens,         bigfoots and whatnots !! I like fried spam so help me please !!

2) V.E.M. and high voltage wiring ??  is there a connection ??

remember I likes spam and high voltage - eagerly awaiting your response !!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 3:21 AM

Hmm you actually like spam? Ummm are YOU actually from planet Earth?

Let me think, Roswell 1947, aliens migrate to Canada for less scrutiny, have offspring, grows up "normal" (bar a fetish for spam), OMG Yancy, send a team up North quickly!!!! 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 3:37 AM

I hope you fry it in seasoned batter.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 6:14 AM

The origins of spam have always been cloaked in mystery. To this day no-one knows what's in the meat or what the letters s.p.a.m. actually stand for. Some say it shorthand for 'spiced ham' others think it's an acronym for ' specially processed american meat'.

These ideas were circulated by the c.i.a. to keep the public (and the soviets) from finding out what was really going on.After years of internet research and truth seeking I can now reveal the real meaning of spam.

I will come straight to the point (as I think I am being followed and monitored by the men in black).

Spam is meat protein grown by grey aliens for human consumption, it carries a D.N.A. marker which can be tracked from the Mothership.This information will be crucial for them to expediate the final cull. It is only given to humans to eat after they have been abducted and returned home.

I have seen their computer files and can now disclose the terrifying truth.

S.P.A.M. is indeed an acronym and short for - Studied Probed And Mated.

Sorry WGTers I have to run, they are at the doo..........

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 7:38 AM

Hello Paul?  Are you still there?  Paul?  -----  Oh dear, I hope he took his parachute with him.

• sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:15 AM

Spam for your enjoyment..

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:28 AM

bypass07:
    remember I likes spam and high voltage - eagerly awaiting your response

First thing - you need is a frying pan, an old lamp, a can of spam and a live outlet.

Second  - cut the socket off the lamp, split the wire down the middle (about 6 inches will do) and expose the copper wire.

Now place the can of spam on one of the bare wire, put the other wire on top of the can. Hold it down with the frying pan.

Lastly - plug into live outlet, instant fried spam :-)

....Oh yeah I'm not Yancy or whatnot but have been kissed by an Alieneet!

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:41 AM

clearly ya'll missed the Geraldo special on SPAM.  Aliens did indeed visit, but they were dyslexic and could not navigate their way home because they had lost their MAPS.....that's why they have such an interest in SPAM.....they go to the stores and they look for SPAM...they abduct people frying SPAM....or just for having SPAM.   They just want their MAPS back so they can go home

Cytsal clear once you know the secret.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 11:01 AM

Ducati916:

clearly ya'll missed the Geraldo special on SPAM.  Aliens did indeed visit, but they were dyslexic and could not navigate their way home because they had lost their MAPS.....that's why they have such an interest in SPAM.....they go to the stores and they look for SPAM...they abduct people frying SPAM....or just for having SPAM.   They just want their MAPS back so they can go home

Cytsal clear once you know the secret.

Does that include email SPAM?if so i am gonna start clearing them now.Hope i ain't been spotted,thanks for the heads up Ducati916

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 11:20 AM

• PAGES
RSS