Forums

Help › Forums

Re: some people

Fri, Jul 26 2013 11:28 AM (27 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 5:10 AM

+1 Chris.

But gotta admit , canny bag o nuts by MB.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 5:27 AM

kuzler:

what about "dragon-nuts" the kind you like dragon-across your face ......BAM

Using ...BAM only emphasised the weakness of the line, you'll realise these things as you're growing up.

Bam in Scotland means something completely different. While not really correct here's an amusing definition from the (user generated) urban dictionary -

Bam 

Extremely offensive insult in Scotland, similar to dafty. Use against neds and junkiesat your peril. If one junkie uses it against a fellow junkie it can result in a hilarious verbal battle until one stabs the other, which is equally hilarious.

Usually one junkie baits the other into violent reaction so that he can claim damages in court by saying "Ya f**kin' bam". However, there is actually no space inbetween each word when a junkie uses it. Infact, the faster you can say "Yaf**kinbam" the more powerful junkie you are.
    Junkie 1: "Yaf**kinbam" 
    Junkie 2: "Wit, yaf**kindafty?"

Junkie 1: "Wit, ya bam? 
    Junkie 2: "Who you callin' a bam, ya dafty?"

Junkie 1: "Who you callin' a dafty, ya bam?" 
    Junkie 2: *brandishes knife*

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 6:03 AM

chris5214:
    in his defence, he's still in the "development stage" of life, so he'll come off as a chimp attempting to put together a coherent sentence ..

Or even trying to peel a Banana !  ?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 6:10 AM

MBaggese:

kuzler:

I wrote a post sayin that " do legends only play in perfect weather" if i hurt your feelings  (sry) there is that so hard. Theres some people who need to grow a pair

Hope She swallows or She's getting splattered ! :-))

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 7:17 AM

alcaucin:
    Hope She swallows or She's getting splattered ! :-))

She looks too happy for some one about to drown.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 11:17 AM

this thread should be removed !! this is a poor example for this community !! it is in poor taste !! SHAME on all of you !!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 11:18 AM

but still nice jumbo nuts

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 11:28 AM

I too think it has gotten out of hand, but when it comes to nuts I have no comment. I am what I am.

RSS