Forums

Help › Forums

some people

Fri, Jul 26 2013 11:28 AM (27 replies)
  • kuzler
    34 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 3:46 PM

I wrote a post sayin that " do legends only play in perfect weather" if i hurt your feelings  (sry) there is that so hard. Theres some people who need to grow a pair

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 4:08 PM

Oh my Goodness. 

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 5:55 PM

I think that was directed at me. If my pair were any bigger i would be in trouble. I still haven't seen a request for a match in high winds.

Time to move along "Kuz"  The other thread died cuz noone cared anymore and you are just taking up space on the active threads 1st page list now, so we are all missing threads that would be a lot more important and beneficial.

All of us have gotten over your verbal diarrhea and moved on, but you felt the need to re hash with a new thread, but somehow we need to grow some.

Keep on walking E1, nothing to see here. No more need to respond and no more need to keep this or the other thread from this miscreant on the first page

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 9:06 PM

In reality......Who really goes out onto a golf course when winds exceed 30 mph ?  Not realistic.

• kuzler
    34 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 9:22 PM

you just keep proving my point. .......GET SOME COJONES!

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 9:37 PM

kuzler:

you just keep proving my point. .......GET SOME KAHONES!

Ummm...do you only play from the childrens tees?...come on...grow a pair and play from the mens tees.

• kuzler
    34 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 9:47 PM

"Your killin me". Get over yourself, nobody gives a rats-ass.....case closed.....over and out! 

• looselugnutz
    1,529 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 11:18 PM

kuzler:

Sorry, kuz, but you eternally lost me now as the correct spelling is cojones.

Just a hint...  Learn what you speak of before you tell the rest of us.

• kuzler
    34 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 11:40 PM

looselugnutz:

kuzler:

Sorry, kuz, but you eternally lost me now as the correct spelling is cojones.

Just a hint...  Learn what you speak of before you tell the rest of us.

• kuzler
    34 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 11:46 PM

COJONES!

RSS