Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Where is the complaint section?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 16 2010 1:49 PM (33 replies)
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 9:46 AM

If WGT would start applying the terms of service across all of these forums, and start handing out forum timeouts according to those tos, this would be a much more pleasant experience for all.

There are a lot of differing opinions on these threads, and all of them should be heard.

Those who can't stop themselves from ripping on another poster because of a differing viewpoint should be taught how, WGT. C'mon WGTSky, start wielding that sword and start giving these people some time to think about their responses, for the good of the entire community !!

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 10:14 AM

PBandJ:

I get it . . . make the game realistic. But shots that consistently come up 2 or 3 inches short just make the game irritating, not challenging. The game should be fun without having to log hundreds of hours of "practice" time.

Hmm. Wonder if the PGA Tour players ever bother with "practice" time.

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 11:25 AM

lvietri:

I repeat ... the entire forum is a complaint department !!!

I'm w/ ya lou..its more or less a choice of what section ya want it in

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 1:49 PM

pullinup:

So where do I complain at?

Before i could always find a game.

Now it is much harder.

How about a Masters only section, that would queue Masters waiting for a game?

Click on the Dot,Select a course,Play a Master.

Hey Pullinup,

You can make suggestions, like the Masters Only queue, in the Product Suggestions forum, and of course there's the Bug Log if you have a bug that's bothering you.

As to those of you taking pot shots at each other, please scale it back.  Respect the place by taking it to direct message, rather than airing dirty laundry in public.

Thanks,

-Sky

RSS