Where is the complaint section?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 16 2010 1:49 PM (33 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 6:15 PM

@Sargenjd, you're welcome...

overthetop2:
    I make more posts than ranked rounds you saying imma troll???  wtf you on about?!

Easy OTT2... they're taking shots at me.  You just got caught in the crossfire.  Don't let them get to you.  =)

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 7:14 PM

I repeat ... the entire forum is a complaint department !!!

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 7:16 PM

Snaike:

BirdieButton:
    Actualy the only troll on this forum is you.

Ah BirdieButt... another one of my admirers.  Shall we untwist your panties, too?

In the immortal words of Tommy Lasorda, during the closing ceremonies of Candlestick Park here in SF...

"You don't hate me.  You hate yourselves because you love me!"

And I'm ok with that.

Have a really, really nice day.

lol at even having a thought that you are worthy of my hate.

I do not think you should be on this forum.  And only reason I can see for still being able to post here  is your dedicated gate keeping.   Which should make you happy  because after all , having a feeling of importance is really all your after, init.  So congrats,  you made it.   You are useful to an outfit that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. I bet you feel proud.(literally, I do)

End Of.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 8:01 PM

Ahh, come on fellas don't be salty, Snaike's our resident wise guy, who will put you in your place when you get out of line in the WGT forums. Understand?   : )

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 8:50 PM

No richard, what wandastrick said was not out of line and deserved a respectful answer.  You do understand WGT expects us to respect other individuals in this community?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 9:04 PM

What's your problem with me Andy? You and others don't need to be so politically correct all the time in the forums. My post was in jest. You seem to be the one who disrespects individuals when they don't say what you want to hear. If you have a problem with Snaike, and the way he conducts himself in the forums, take it up with him. I don't need you to remind me of the Terms and Conditions at WGT. Lay off of me.

• terrydongle
    54 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 11:43 PM

BirdieButton:

I do not think you should be on this forum.  And only reason I can see for still being able to post here  is your dedicated gate keeping.   Which should make you happy  because after all , having a feeling of importance is really all your after, init.  So congrats,  you made it.   You are useful to an outfit that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. I bet you feel proud.(literally, I do)

Absolute class pal,

Snaike, every one has the right to be stupid, but your abusing the privilege !

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 6:07 AM

Richard4168:
    If you have a problem with Snaike, and the way he conducts himself in the forums, take it up with him.

Exactly what was going on when you  dropped in.  If you felt disrespected because I disagreed with you, I'm sorry, no disrespect intended.  And perhaps I shouldn't have directed the reminder about respect at you. 

A better wording would have been, "We all need to remember, WGT expects us to respect other individuals in this community."

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 7:30 PM

terrydongle:

BirdieButton:

Absolute class pal,

Snaike, every one has the right to be stupid, but your abusing the privilege !

That's funny, it is an incorrect statement, but it's still funny...

Give 'em Hell Snaike!!!

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 6:46 AM

Is very small world you live in.....

"only thing worse then a douchebag is of course those who encourage them" - Reality 

:)

Stay in the light yall!!

:)

RSS