Forums

Help › Forums

Where is the complaint section?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 16 2010 1:49 PM (33 replies)
  • Straymole
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 8:52 AM
    Let’s get real for a minute, most professional golfers don’t shoot in the low 60’s and very rarely in the high 50’s!!! My point is this, make it real if you are going to boast that it’s the most realistic! I am talking to WGT! I have sent in several complaints about fair play when you are giving away prizes, it has fell on deaf ears from what I can tell. To those people who are in my opinion cheating the system with gaming boards or other help systems and not using hand eye coordination shame on you! This is a game of ethics and self check!! I play a lot of real tournament golf and this is nothing like it! I do understand that it is just a game and will have glitches but the biggest glitch I see is the people who are running it!! Come on, where is the ranger or official when you need them!!! Just venting…lol
  • terrydongle
    54 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 10:18 AM

andyson:
    Welcome to the forums wandasrick.  I really, really wish there was more respect shown to other members and their opinions on these forums. Especially to first time posters.

Well said Andyson. there are people in these forums that just sit and wait all day to pounce on a victim, quite sad individuals I think. Especially the ones that have posted more posts than actually played ranked rounds. That goes to show that they are here for 1 purpose only, and isn't the game its self ! Sad....

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 10:40 AM

Glad you feel the same way Terry.  That's 2 of us now! LOL

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 1:23 PM

andyson:
    Glad you feel the same way Terry.  That's 2 of us now! LOL
    Since my two transparent friends have their panties in a bunch, I guess I should answer their charges.

Yes, I respond to first time posters with sarcasm, satire and cynicism.. guilty as charged.  I have done it from the beginning and I will continue to do so.

But, if you will notice, the ones that receive these responses are usually those trolls whose messages are of the following ilk;

• UR GAME SUXXORS
    • U CHEATRS
    • IT'S RIGGED
    • THIS GAME IS A SCAM
    • etcetera

There are plenty of examples in this forum of my responses to actual, honest answer seeking questions...  ie, someone sincerely wants to know about the game set-up, courses, ladders, golfseekers, gamebooster, chrome, tournaments, equipment et al, I will be more than happy to point them in the right direction.

But trolls, half-wits and screamers get sarcastic replies.  Whether it's their first post, or their 1000th.  If you wish to entertain these individuals, please be my guest.  I am not here to tell you how to reply to people as you seem to be trying to do to me. 

I will continue to reply as I always have.  Gentlemen, if you have a problem with that, I would suggest that you should try really hard to get over it.

Have a spectacularly nice day.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 2:11 PM

Actualy the only troll on this forum is you.  But your self unawareness blocks you from seeing it.  quite frankly you are a punk.  Its painfully obvious you suffer throughout the day, everyday.  Instead of trying  to fix your personal problems by lashing out at strangers on an internet forum  try seeking some help.

Do you get payed to gate keep from WGT?  No.  So seriously get some help.

I would say have a good day but thats  kind of laughable init.

WGT  take the trash out please.  It's filthy in here.

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 2:12 PM

lol.........good come back!

• Straymole
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 2:23 PM
    Well said mr. button!!! hey i am still licking my wounds from that arss kicking you gave me...lol
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 3:18 PM

BirdieButton:
    Actualy the only troll on this forum is you.

Ah BirdieButt... another one of my admirers.  Shall we untwist your panties, too?

In the immortal words of Tommy Lasorda, during the closing ceremonies of Candlestick Park here in SF...

"You don't hate me.  You hate yourselves because you love me!"

And I'm ok with that.

Have a really, really nice day.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 3:41 PM

Funny.....I remember a saying from Mark Twain......It is better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Personally Snaike, you have always been very helpful to me so thank you!

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 6:00 PM

terrydongle:

andyson:
    Welcome to the forums wandasrick.  I really, really wish there was more respect shown to other members and their opinions on these forums. Especially to first time posters.

Well said Andyson. there are people in these forums that just sit and wait all day to pounce on a victim, quite sad individuals I think. Especially the ones that have posted more posts than actually played ranked rounds. That goes to show that they are here for 1 purpose only, and isn't the game its self ! Sad....

I make more posts than ranked rounds you saying imma troll???  wtf you on about?!

RSS