Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quiters!!!!!!!!

Thu, Aug 19 2010 11:00 AM (26 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 9:30 AM

jakestanfill7:
    Side note, I had a good friend (and super nice guy) play on the ladders last week.  Foursome and by the 6th hole the other 3 had quit.

How do you get a 5some going?   ;-P

• texasinaz
    18 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 9:41 AM

the freezing has been a problem since day one.  the only remedy i have found is that if the meter starts to skip let the swing play through, like a practice swing.  the next swing will usually not skip after that .

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 9:46 AM

YankeeJim:
    Well, first you get a few members of the opposite sex... a little wine.. some music...maybe an adult version of strip 'twister'... 

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 9:49 AM
    Jake, like your style. Would love to have a few rounds/matches w/u. Could use all the help I can get. (p.s. I am a avid golfer (real and game) realize lessons may cost !!!!!) opd
  • jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 10:28 AM

YankeeJim:

jakestanfill7:
    Side note, I had a good friend (and super nice guy) play on the ladders last week.  Foursome and by the 6th hole the other 3 had quit.

Huh?  I like Snaike's reply and think it might work.   YJ, just trying to figure out where you're coming up with a fivesome.  I was not playing in the group.  My  friend (and super nice guy) are 1 person.  1+3= 4 even in Georgia.  LOL

Pass the bone my friend.  You've been holding it too long.  :-)  Always remember, puff puff give.  Sharing breeds fellowship.  Go Braves!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 10:35 AM

Heh-Good answer but after reading your post 3 times it still looked like you and your friend were left chatting after the other 3 quit. Semantics thing, I guess. :-O

• SphereHit
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 11:00 AM

I understand this is a Beta version, meaning not a stable version. Until a stable version is released, you will find many bugs, until all are reported in by yourself and other players, and then they will be resolved.

Paying actual real paypal dollars for any Beta version game is risky due to glitches and freezing in the Beta versions.

RSS