Forums

Help › Forums

Quiters!!!!!!!!

Thu, Aug 19 2010 11:00 AM (26 replies)
  • Pistopetey45
    4 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 5:24 AM

When is WGT going to do something about this problem?? Also when is WGT going to fix the "contact us" Tab?? I've tried to contact and it comes back can't find server!!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 12:42 PM

To contact WGT, please send email to members@worldgolftour.com.

Quitters are going to quit and you can't stop them.  The best way to avoid them is to populate your Friends List with people who don't want to quit.

Look at the Ladders or GolfSeekers.

Good luck.

• shakyjon
    87 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 1:53 PM

I'll suggest for you to check out wgtls.co.uk,   People from there don't quit often at all.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 2:00 PM

Shakyjon agrees.... the Ladders are found at wgtls.co.uk.  Both links take you there.

=)

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 3:25 PM

I have the only reasonable solution to the quitters. It is the same solution that fixes the homeless problem...Here it goes...execution.

TMPC

• KnuckleWoods
    2,505 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 4:49 PM

Very well said Snaike !!!!!!!

• cappy123
    39 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 5:38 PM

fix the damn meter for christ sake why dont all you goody WGT brown noser ever acknowledge this we quit because its a crock of *** to get rippoff on balls and strokes duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 8:11 PM

I like TMPC's solution better!  GET ER' DONE

Yokosaki

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 4:38 AM

KnuckleWoods:
    Very well said Snaike !!!!!!!

When will the people who complain about the quitters, QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE QUITTERS

We have over 1000 posts of quitters, and nothing has changed., so let us find something else to complain about, like the meter for instance

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 6:20 AM

yeah man ive tried 8 times this morning to get going in a game.. by the second hole, someone freezes us up.. WHAT A BUNCH OF DAMN IDIOTS!!!!!!!  I wanna punch them in the face to be honest.   Just very very very VERY VERY angry this morning about this.  these people need to take the broom out their WAZOOO and man up and play\

DREW

RSS