Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I played the mighty Yoban! And lost... (0 for 6 now)

Mon, Dec 9 2013 3:55 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 12:57 PM

Agassi1991:

Hi

Yes, a very good effort by Dougie4042.  But still plenty of better players on the WGT circus than Y. No disrespect to your skills Y.

Have a nice day.

Agassi1991

I might have to agree with you on that.  He was solid, but I could have beat him. Btw, "circus"?  Surely you meant circuit.  Lol.  :)

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 1:12 PM

Dougie4042:

Agassi1991:

Hi

Yes, a very good effort by Dougie4042.  But still plenty of better players on the WGT circus than Y. No disrespect to your skills Y.

Have a nice day.

Agassi1991

I might have to agree with you on that.  He was solid, but I could have beat him. Btw, "circus"?  Surely you meant circuit.  Lol.  :)

Nope.... what he meant Dougie was he is better than Yoban. He did not post to give you congrats...lol. Nope only posted so everyone knew hes better than Yoban... that is it.

He got the Circus part right......... hes the clown for sure.

Lmao!

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 2:18 PM

hi "dude"

Ok, you don't like me. And I truly don't like you.

I knew you would write, but I think you misunderstood me. My intention was to credit  Dougie for a good effort, but just point out that there are many fine players in WGT besides Y. Still find Y a true LEGEND .

And let me tell you something. I do respect all people and I couldn't careless about promoted myself..  And do leave my family out of this. By the way only my wife and son knows I am playing WGT.

I also can tell you, that I have a job, where I help  people with disability. I bet you not have that kind of job??  Just by the way you talk to people I can see that....

I would love to write in danish, so I really could give you some serious feedback.

Agassi1991

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 2:28 PM

Agassi1991:

hi "dude"

Ok, you don't like me. And I truly don't like you.

I knew you would write, but I think you misunderstood me. My intention was to credit  Dougie for a good effort, but just point out that there are many fine players in WGT besides Y. Still find Y a true LEGEND .

And let me tell you something. I do respect all people and I couldn't careless about promoted myself..  And do leave my family out of this. By the way only my wife and son knows I am playing WGT.

I also can tell you, that I have a job, where I help  people with disability. I bet you not have that kind of job??  Just by the way you talk to people I can see that....

I would love to write in danish, so I really could give you some serious feedback.

Agassi1991

LMAO!!

Twist it how you like bud. Everyone here knows your game. You disrespected Yoban.... period. And you did not say there are many fine player here besides Yoban....... Nope.... You said many better than Yoban. How you roll. ;)

Can't take that back bud! Also i have never heard any of the top players talk like you do.... none of them! I don't hear Seb. in here bragging about his rounds or what he shot.... no only You!

And for your info.... i have a kid with Autism. You sir would not know how to treat anyone as far as i'm concerned. Feedback??  lol  Yeah... i would love some of that. I know how to handle cats like you trust me. I chew them up and spit them out daily....lol.

Have a nice day!   

lol

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 2:46 PM

Ok, let it ends here. You have your picture of me settle for good and I begin to get a more clear picture of you.

Have a nice day!  And I mean it, sir. what you ever must think.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 3:30 PM

Agassi1991:

Ok, let it ends here. You have your picture of me settle for good and I begin to get a more clear picture of you.

Have a nice day!  And I mean it, sir. what you ever must think.

No problem mate. I just wish you would be a little more considerate of players on this site is all.

You won't hear a peep from me as long as the above statement is followed.

If not..... i will probably be there again,, as i do not like it. Like the make believe 54-56 crap you posted last time.

I'm the guy that busted the school yard bully's azz. I don't play any foolishness.

I will step up for what is right.... and deal with the consequences accordingly.

Players that know me... can vouch for that.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 3:55 PM

geraldlarousse:
    I will step up for what is right

in a round about way - that cost me a spot in my last cc - the owner is totally unaware but that's ok, I know what happened :)

good on ya - i'm learning some things thought worth fighting for, aren't things that can be won - best to settle the score another way I suppose :)

• PAGES
RSS