Forums

Help › Forums

I played the mighty Yoban! And lost... (0 for 6 now)

Mon, Dec 9 2013 3:55 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 5:00 PM

It didn't help when he eagled the first at Bethpage from 105 yards out.  And I swear this guy is the Robert De Niro of WGT.  Chat wise, you get the everyday DeNiro.  But talent wise, you get the "This Boy's Life" De Niro.  In other words, he's very good!  However, I do think he's beatable, like any golfer is on any day.  Gotta keep trying.  And finally, he'll friend anybody and play anybody.  Be on the lookout for him when he goes "blue!".

~Cheers~

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 5:35 PM

Dougie4042:

It didn't help when he eagled the first at Bethpage from 105 yards out.  And I swear this guy is the Robert DeNiro of WGT (his everyday self, not his acting self).  Doesn't talk much, but man is he good.  I do think he's beatable, like any golfer is on any day.  Gotta keep trying.  And finally, he'll friend anybody and play anybody.  Be on the lookout for him when he goes "blue!".

~Cheers~

Wow Dougie,loosing to such an Icon  2 down ,,,,    not to many can  say that ......playing with one of the best  is actualy  ............ well i would be proud lets put it that way ....... Frapp

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 6:35 PM

frappefort:
    Wow Dougie,loosing to such an Icon  2 down ,,,,    not to many can  say that ......playing with one of the best  is actualy  ............ well i would be proud lets put it that way ....... Frapp

Many thanks, Frapp!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 8:47 PM

How would you of faired if you didn't deliberately go wild?   ;-)

Nice shootin' Dougie.

• wack1off
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 11:19 PM

I had the honor to play him today also but i was playing great Image captured using VVCap

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 1:48 AM

ZioMio:
    Nice shootin' Dougie.

Thanks ZM!

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 2:40 AM

Hi

Yes, a very good effort by Dougie4042.  But still plenty of better players on the WGT circus than Y. No disrespect to your skills Y.

Have a nice day.

Agassi1991

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 12:07 PM

Agassi1991:

Hi

Yes, a very good effort by Dougie4042.  But still plenty of better players on the WGT circus than Y. No disrespect to your skills Y.

Have a nice day.

Agassi1991

LOL....  No disrespect huh??   I am starting to see why most players here do not like you.

Every time you open your mouth..... shite falls out. Every damn time!!

It there a reason for that? 

I am sure none of the top players here would have disrespected Yoban like you just did.

Please..... find your rock and crawl back under it. Nobody here wants to hear anything you have to say. Not one fooking thing......... Got it??

Yeah.... your right about the circus..... your the head fooking Clown!!

Unbelievable!!

Edit:  There is a few more things i would love to say.... but i think i will say no more in respecting your CC members. Keep talking though... makes you look real good trust me.

lol

Be waiting for the next shite to fall out. You can not help yourself....lol.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 12:30 PM

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 12:36 PM

Thanks Duffer. Really this dude needs to stop posting in the public forum.

He is making himself look like a azz for sure. Always degrading players or..... i shot this... i got this many rounds...... hey... look at me!

What he doesn't realize is we could careless.......Lmao!

Also what he doesn't seem to get is making anyone that is associated with him look pretty damn stupid. If you were to go back and read some of this dudes posts would have you rolling on the ground laughing. Sad part is.... he don't even know it...lol.

There is no way anyone in his CC can like what this clown post i can promise you that. If was in my club,,, he would be out the door quickly.

Got to give him credit though......... he does take the cake. I bet his mother, brother, sister, and everyone in his family knows hes good at WGT....... probably makes them watch him play.......hehe.

lol

• PAGES
RSS