Forums

Help › Forums

Re: On The 5th 12th Day of Christmas

Thu, Dec 19 2013 9:47 AM (69 replies)
  • Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:30 PM

That concludes the 5th 12th day of Christmas. Thank you all for the great comments and requests. It was a privilege to help out all the fine folks on wgt. Good luck to you all and have a very Merry Christmas from the Eagle Club Golf Association.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:45 PM

Kaloke:
    She should have a nice shiny new putter under her tree. Merry Christmas.

Thanks Kaloke!  Merry Christmas to you and all the ECGA Santas!

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:49 PM

The names of everyone we gifted is on the first page under my first post. I believe everyone should have received their gifts. If you did not receive your gift and your name is on that post, friend me here on wgt and let me know. Thank you.

• BlondinJDB
    46 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 10:44 PM

Not quite done....we almost overlooked a WGT newbie (HammerTilliDie)...and we did not want to do that.

Merry Christmas....Hammer!   Since you are so new to WGT (L14) there was not much we at ECGA could get for you as far as equipment.

So Santa got you these brand new "Snow Balls" with a snowing vapor trail.  Yes it's a fun gift...but still better than those all white beginner balls you now have.

Jimbo (from ECGA)

• BlondinJDB
    46 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 11:03 PM

And since it is still the 17th (our 5th Day of Christmas has not ended yet).   So...DaddysKat...this is for you:

Kat...Have a very Merry Christmas.  I was inspired by you nominating another person (EllaQuint) for a gift (putter).  We put that putter under Ella's tree...but Santa could not leave unless he also found something in his bag for you.  I read your Profile...and all the compliments and tributes that you have on your Wall.  Then I read your STATUS LINE:

"It is the season of the heart, a special time of caring; the ways of love made clear. It is the season of the spirit, the message (if you hear it), is: "Make it last all year!"

You have all the equipment you need...so Santa had to grab a sleeve of balls for you (Nike RZN L81). 

You are definitely on ECGA's "nice list".

Jimbo....(Eagle Club Golf Associationj - one of our many Santa's Elf)

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 12:19 AM

Thank you so very much for the golf balls, Jimbo.  It wasn't necessary, so it turned into a complete surprise when I got the promo e-mail.

Growing up, I learned the three "airs" ... Care, Share and Beware.  It's sad that many today only think of the third "air".  There's nothing in the world like the feeling you get when you care and share!  Very addictive!

I truly hope you and all the Santas the very best this holiday season.  May the gift you receive from giving last throughout the entire year!  

Kat ♥

• AndreiWoods
    44 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 1:42 AM

Thank you soo much I know he will apreciate it! Yes you are right, he is a good guy, that I enjoy playing with him. He will be so surprised when he will see his gifts under his tree! Thank you again for everything and Merry Christmas!

• Tartanjimmy
    10 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 4:50 AM

I was really surprised to receive the putter you gifted and appreciate your generosity.

A Merry Christmas to you all

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 7:17 AM

BlondinJDB:

And since it is still the 17th (our 5th Day of Christmas has not ended yet).   So...DaddysKat...this is for you:

Kat...Have a very Merry Christmas.  I was inspired by you nominating another person (EllaQuint) for a gift (putter).  We put that putter under Ella's tree...but Santa could not leave unless he also found something in his bag for you.  I read your Profile...and all the compliments and tributes that you have on your Wall.  Then I read your STATUS LINE:

"It is the season of the heart, a special time of caring; the ways of love made clear. It is the season of the spirit, the message (if you hear it), is: "Make it last all year!"

You have all the equipment you need...so Santa had to grab a sleeve of balls for you (Nike RZN L81). 

You are definitely on ECGA's "nice list".

Jimbo....(Eagle Club Golf Associationj - one of our many Santa's Elf)

Thank you Jimbo!!! You're awesome.

• tapanga
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 9:47 AM

Wishing you ALL A Xmas full of smiles and a Lifetime of Dreams come true. May you and your family have an awesome Xmas !!!

RSS