Forums

Help › Forums

Re: French disclamation

Sat, Aug 17 2024 9:56 AM (103 replies)
  • alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 2:19 AM

With this avatar not need binoculars to see a french player on greens lol.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 2:05 PM

Anyway we want an avatar, if possible with a *** feets in the manure because you know the Marseillaise sung better in the smell of manure.

Please, have i add that our Rafale warfighter own alls your planes.

Well.

• neibaf
    202 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2014 7:11 AM

hello 

i'm come back to have news about the french avatar ...... 

up for the post 

ty 

fabien

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2014 2:37 PM

Bump  :)       Patience   mes amis (es)  .

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 12:52 AM

frappefort:

Bump  :)       Patience   mes amis (es)  .

A beret would be nice (mustache, bottle of wine & french baguettes on option)

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 1:08 AM

Slammer23:
    What is a "French avatar?" One that blows a three-stroke lead on the final hole?  I can do that myself.

Lol!

• neibaf
    202 Posts
    Mon, Mar 3 2014 6:05 AM

hello 

i m back to know if wgt decide to make a french avatar .... we waiting since few months 

and always nothing 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Mar 3 2014 8:05 AM

Bump, et patience mon ami Fab .        It may take moore time for WGT.......   dont give up hope .   Frapp

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Mar 3 2014 9:23 AM

I have but little dog in this issue (great-great grandmother was French-Canadian), and was not aware there was no French Avatar. The question is why not?

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Mar 7 2014 6:14 AM

Thxs  for commenting SweetiePie,i see  you have good blood in you(Grandmother) Lollllll    just kidding .     If Englishman, Irishman,german,australiens,Canadian ,American and many other countrys have their avatar ,its only fair to see a French avatar from France on WGT.   Like everything about this great game it takes patience to become good player , i think our cousin from France will have to be patient also .           My feeling is WGT  will consider this request, after all what would be the world    without French bread ,wine and French kiss ,ho yes forgot about  the smelly cheese .    LOlllll       Patience mes cousins l,autre bord  de l,ocean .                       Frapp

RSS