Forums

Help › Forums

Re: On the 10th, 12th day of Christmas...

Thu, Nov 20 2014 9:38 PM (117 replies)
  • 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 12:38 PM

MERRRRRRRRRRY  CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSMASSS 

..............ERYYYYYY BODYYYYYY   !!!! 

i wud like ..... UmmMMMmmmMM....  Another fine year of ...WGT virtual golf ... :)

an lotta funn with friends.... 

think im good to go on equip ~!!    ,,, ROCK ON ... santa's rule .... 

.....................................................................................................peace ...:)_~~

• DanaDane1
    21 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:10 PM

would love to have a Ghost putter ..it would def .help my game ..Thanks to everyone..Merry Christmas !!

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:16 PM

Love can be shared in so many ways and I feel that is our purpose on earth. Don't  judge, condemn or make assumptions. Just be the truest you can and do what you can for others. You will reap the rewards.

Thank you

renniw52

For making my Christmas with that statement that is so true!

Merry Christmas to All!

Joe

• DejaVu31
    104 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 1:25 AM

G'Day Guys.

Thanks for a great gift. Much appreciated and will be enjoyed in the holiday season.

Merry Christmas.

• kiminD
    47 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 2:19 AM

So I was checking out my bag and was pleasantly surprised to see a G20 iron set waiting for me, to replace my old Starter Plus set. THANK YOU VERY MUCH WGTIcon and WGTdbloshoe for the very generous gift. Happy Holidays and I wish you both a very prosperous year ahead :-)

• sumsubho
    109 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 3:40 AM

WEDGES gift for needy player from lvl 41 to lvl 59

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/211929/1514828.aspx#1514828

• Pleasureputter
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 6:08 AM

I asked for a putter and didn't even get a response, no big deal. But I then spent 40 minutes answering questions on 2 survey's and then got a reply of "Try again later" after wasting my time what a joke! I just wanted to earn some credits to see if I would even enjoy this or not, I do work and have money, but to get jacked with these survey's and not get the credits makes me wonder what this is really all about after 40 minutes of asking me about my personal info. I know the moderators are not going to post this question but just so you know if you don't I'm out of here because that will answer my question in it's self.

• jaroslaw
    345 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 9:38 PM

Thank you,

I love to have snow ball,

if not thank you anyway for others.

J

RSS