Forums

Help › Forums

On the 10th, 12th day of Christmas...

Thu, Nov 20 2014 9:38 PM (117 replies)
  • daddd1
    171 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 11:07 AM

don't really need anything, just would like a few more putts to fall! HAPPY HOLIDAYS

• Hippo8085
    208 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 11:08 AM

I'd like the level 85 Nike irons. Or really anything but the balls and wedges that is better than what I have.

The again, it isn't like I'm not a Legend and sucking with what I have. Oh well, I can dream.

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 11:12 AM

opyeuclid:

We also have a few other players that got gifts Still asking And one from Christmas in July that was asked to stop .  Shame all you !

OPY

If that was directed at me, I apologize for asking for a gift in the 9th day of Christmas. I did not mean to cause any trouble or anger. Just got back from a long vacation and didn't realize July winners are not eligible. Just thought if you received a gift in the 2013 December days of Christmas, then you were not allowed and everyone else who met the criteria for that day and had not gotten anything would be allowed to participate. Sorry!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 11:33 AM

Subsea73:
    I would love a wedge set for Christmas

Hey Sub-

I just sent you a gift from Day 8. How about we give some other players a chance to find something in their stocking?

Btw- thanks for your note on my wall.

Merry Christmas.

MC

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 11:40 AM

My new irons were a personal gift from BTB. I am still amazed but so grateful for his generosity. I never take a friend for granted. They are who they are and can surprise you at any given moment. Love can be shared in so many ways and I feel that is our purpose on earth. Don't  judge, condemn or make assumptions. Just be the truest you can and do what you can for others. You will reap the rewards.

• TexanCajun
    74 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 11:45 AM

Stobsbee:

a free rentals weekend.

+1

I've been wanting to try the ATV Wedges L86,87,&89. The L97 Nike Irons are looking pretty good too! Thank you to Icon,Shoe, & all the other Santas participating in these unselfish acts.  Merry Christmas to all in WGTland......Joe

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 11:56 AM

acedog07:
     would love any gift as i think santa has forgotton all about me

You seem to have forgotten about the gifts you received on Day 4. Remember the 2 Ping wedges you found under your tree from The Alien Ambassadors?

I also see that you posted on Day 9 looking for gifts over there 3 minutes ago.

Why don't we let some others have a chance, OK?

Merry Christmas.

MC

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:05 PM

I was lucky enough to have a secret santa...what a wonderful group of people on here. Was not looking for a gift and will not ask for one, but to have one sent in private is amazing, thanks to all of you. I wish the very best to all of the Santas, the Secret Santas and the CCs that are participating. .....

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:08 PM

renniw52:

My new irons were a personal gift from BTB. I am still amazed but so grateful for his generosity. I never take a friend for granted. They are who they are and can surprise you at any given moment. Love can be shared in so many ways and I feel that is our purpose on earth. Don't  judge, condemn or make assumptions. Just be the truest you can and do what you can for others. You will reap the rewards.

Congrats my friend you deserve them, i only wish one day i have the respect of my peers as you do..Have a merry Christmas

• lakerhater4
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:29 PM

I don't think any of your gifts will help me unless you are gifting some putting skills. I think what you are doing is awesome. Have an excellent holiday season. Thanks.

Merry Christmas!!!

RSS