On the 10th, 12th day of Christmas...

Thu, Nov 20 2014 9:38 PM (117 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:47 PM

a123688:
    If that was directed at me, I apologize

A1-

I can tell you that that comment was not directed at you.....with that said-

a123688:
    Went away for a couple months on vacation
    a123688:
    Yeah, I would like to join and sign up to play Santa if possible. But the gifts will probably be no where as good as everyone is giving this December with the limited credits I have.

A1-

Here is how I see it:

- You have played less than 10 times in 2013 (from what I can tell).

- You won a few gifts during the event in July.

- You really haven't played for months, but you just "happen" to get back on when gifts are being given away.

- You now have more posts looking for gifts this year than the number of times you've played this year.

- If you can afford to take a vacation for a "couple of months" than you can certainly afford to be on the giving end of this event, not always looking to be on the the receiving end.

One of my goals for putting together these events is to reach newer, active players who could benefit from a club upgrade to help them enjoy the game more. Someone that has only played 6-10 times in a year doesn't really seem to be the ideal candidate.

I hope that I can hold you to your word and the next time this event takes place that you will sign up to play Santa.

My apologizes to WGT in advance.

MC

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:58 PM

lakerhater4:
    unless you are gifting some putting skills

I want need in on this one :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 1:06 PM

MC ,   +1      ,Your message  is clear , and 100% of the Santas  join in the same  message ,,,        TY

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 1:24 PM

Thanks Mr. Shoe for putting me on the spot. How does one chose? I'll decide after dinner.

:)

Holidays

-WGTicon

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 2:16 PM

WGTicon:

Thanks Mr. Shoe for putting me on the spot. How does one chose? I'll decide after dinner.

:)

Holidays

-WGTicon

LOLllll    WGTicon ,,,dont  let   this  give you heart  burn  after your diner ......    :)  Have fun splitting Hair  lolllll .

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 2:26 PM

WGTicon:
    How does one chose?

Renni gets a Putter , Chad gets A driver , Pizza gets a iron set , Shoe gets some wedges ,

MrCaddie gets a ( one ) snow ball ,  Opy gets the boot . Frapp gets a Christmas Candle , VEM9000 gets turned up , Yancy finds Squatch & Tripping gets a Shopping Spree in the pro shop and still has 2 more days to go .

and Icon gets a pay raise .

• GregSteed
    148 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 2:29 PM

+1 (hell, +1,000,000,000,000,000)

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 2:53 PM

acedog07:

would love any gift as i think santa has forgotton all about me but stll merry xmax one and all

Gee I seem to recall Santa (Filmslayer) paying you a visit on day 4, so not nice to say Santa forgot you.

just to refresh your memory

acedog07:

any gift will help my game

ok , you didnt say what ones , so i picked 2 that i thought matched what you have . a 54* and a 64* . happy swinging and merry Christmas ...

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 3:22 PM

Nice move GS!!

that's the way :)

• GregSteed
    148 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 3:38 PM

duffer19:

Nice move GS!!

that's the way :)

:o)