Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Augusta

Mon, Apr 14 2014 12:47 PM (35 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 9:56 PM

BubbaCrusher007:
    And every year after unless someone comes around driving 400 yard frozen ropes EXACTLY where they want it to land.

Or I place a bet on him!  lol.

It was a great win for Bubba ... and I'm certain he will have others as well.  I won't discount Jordan Spieth or the other rookies ... they will have their day in the sun really soon!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 11:29 PM

opyeuclid:

sweetmiffy:
    I really hope that WGT does NOT give us Augusta!

Bad Miffy ,, Go to your Room young lady !

Hahaha! I am in my room! I'm in bed watching! The match only ended after 1 am my time.

But the reason I said what I did about Augusta was that the greens look sooo hard!

It's a very very beautiful course though!

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 12:25 AM

After 2 years Bubba enter in the golf legends.
    Stroke for the 2 times The Masters is such amazing.

Great win and what a great game he did.

Shame we do not have there the Augusta links and even some new Ping clubs.

• Zws221
    8 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 7:54 AM

way to go bubba on the 2nd green jacket, wanted to see the 17 year karma kick in and let Jordan in but he showed yesterday that he can contend with the best of them and we will be seeing way way more from this kid way to go bubba, Jordan and Jonas well done all

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 12:08 PM

The first year he won it I cant say I was very happy as was looking for a Brit or European to win it but you have to give it to the guy, the way he plays the game and his obvious passion for it are a pleasure to watch. All these players who constantly change their swings and tinker with this and that and he just steps up and smashes it of the tee and has a fantastic ability to manipulate the ball thereafter. It says a lot about the over coaching that generally takes place in most sports.

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 12:47 PM

TallAcePaul:
    All these players who constantly change their swings and tinker with this and that and he just steps up and smashes it of the tee and has a fantastic ability to manipulate the ball thereafter. It says a lot about the over coaching that generally takes place in most sports.

Indeed it does.   

RSS