Sat, Apr 12 2014 11:39 AM (4 replies)
  • 987norm987
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 6:17 PM

Can you delete old golf balls that you have left in your bag

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 11:12 AM

It is not possible to delete or sell golf balls in your inventory. Players need to just use up their golf balls.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,305 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 3:32 PM

Of Course I am no Lawyer, But t clearly states that we own nothing everything is leased , the subject of balls , I believe the violate us in the worse way, if you don't own a ball and you lose it on the virtual property , they should sell the balls according to the pricing, if you pay 400 credits for a sleeve of balls each ball should have 400 hits, not in putting, putting should be unlimited ...and when you buy a piece of equipment read the fine print, its right there in the open, they can modify the club when ever they choose , just imagine your used to your used to your R1 giving you an average of 315 , no it slumps to 300, well wow did you know the big bertha now goes 315 , I believe businesses should make and earn money, not steal from there best clients, if I had a client who paid 7 dollars a sleeve, I would wash his balls, carry his bags, and would go swimming if he hit one into the Atlantantic...lol       

• WildBillbakerhil
    80 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 6:02 PM

I bought a dozen balls day before yesterday. Yesterday they were all lost. It seems that in two days my swing has gone belly up. All kinds of strange things going on, like hitting the ball further into the wind than I have ever done. Trying to click the dinger and have the meter speed up and go past putting my ball in a lateral hazard and having the game put me behind a tree on the other side for my drop. I can understand this once in a while, but not every day time after time.

I flush my cache every day. I clean up my computer every day. I use this browser only for playing WGT.  Hell, I even flush my toilet every time I use it, and this stuff still happens. I bought another sleeve of balls today, thinking maybe that will change things, but second hole out in the Glenmorangie Tournament, I had 237 out for my second shot with the wind blowing left to right at 17 mph. It was neither helping of hindering. I hit a soft 3 wood, and all I heard was the sound like when you hit it into the tall stuff. My 3 wood is supposed to hit the ball with a full swing 240 yards, and I understand that to be including the roll. This shot went like I had hit it with a driver off a tee and didn't touch the ground until it was behind the green and in the brush.

You can tell me that this computer virtual game doesn't have anything to do with it, but I have worked with computers long enough to know that it can be programmed to do anything you want it to do in any situation. If it couldn't then it would not be able to keep track of all our statistics. I am sure it is programmed for a situation where new balls are being used and the person hit the new ball such and such will happen, and it has to know when you renew your balls to keep track of them. This has been happening to me for the last month or so, but has gotten to the point where it is ridiculous.

When I use up the two new balls I have left,  I will use up the ones that I have won, and then continue on with the free ones. I will save my money for upgrading my clubs to get more distance. Thank you, and good day. 

• commonguymd
    303 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 11:39 AM
RSS