Forums

Help › Forums

.Brackets for Credits..... since today 10.13.2014

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 13 2014 3:59 PM (0 replies)
  • kunomayaleonardo
    384 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 3:59 PM

I just wanted to play a bracket like i,m used too, daily at least twice+. i noticed that now there are only 2 choices. 1.- 9 holes stroke play for 100 credits, 2.- 18 holes for a amazing 500 credits.

In regard that there had recently been adjustments inorder for wgt to recouperate some of the extra expenses they probably had , concenring adjustments... meter.. etc.and more,  i had noticed about one month ago, that im getting way less hits per ball then before. i figure a 25% decrease in hits per ball, resulting in  one having to buy balls more frequently. as next wgt posted the ,, Clashes,,, which i found a good  event. however:.... most people playing here did not aprove the form it was done.  i did write to wgt to congratulate them on this new event... as i did apreaciate the effort alot.

HOWEVER ..., i did not notice or give thought, that here aswell, one pays 37 credits for a pass to even be able to play the Clashes. So again to compete one will spend , depending on how many members the club counts....easily  400+ credits with the ambition to be competetive. for a smaller to medium size club.

I just want to see if i,m the only one who thinks: wgt.. -great job.., thank you for all,, BUT..

There should  be a STOPP to demanding credits for every new thing, not mentioning 

the ,, less hits per bought ball,, since recently.or at least a adjusments of the credits per events charged now, no problem.

Charging 500 credits , or even 100 for 18, or 9 holes, is very heavy for a frequent player

to understand./ Pay on the long runn. Where will it stopp.. with all respect,. Considering   a big amount of players buying more balls epecially  frequent players, maybe some new events could be financed by this.

Most of us believe your main business is financed through advertisement-space. it shows though , that there must have been a little misscalculation in operation costs on the side of wgt.

or better said, the high demand of us players, may have increased your forseen buget.

I,m writing on behalf of many players, wgt members, and non members, i believe we all

love and suport wgt, and enyoy the game, the new  features, and apreaciate the hard work you guys do for us to have funn.playing this wonderful game.

So my question is..... is there a compromise,,,, or is this just hard business in the end..

will the new events/ or Adjustments be at a rate that we all can afford , or is all paid in credits from now , which many can not afford anymore.

Thank you for this great game from here custumer side. Hopefully you can readjust events like brackets/Clashes back/or- to a free competition in the near future... when  finanancing allows such a move from yourside , many of us would apreaciate your efforts in this matter:-)

Thank You.

Andy

RSS