Forums

Help › Forums

Re: master tier

Thu, Nov 25 2010 2:39 PM (25 replies)
  • PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 11:22 AM

GlennLangley:

How do i go back to tour pro as i have just reached master and its ruined my enjoyment of the game 

ha, i feel your pain fella.  i posted up a message on my profile page as i was so pi55ed of to be a master and struggling. long holes and a bad couple of days with a screwy meter seemed to take all the fun away.

BUT, it does get easier. i had to buy a 270 yd driver to get competing again, but bad scores, when the meter isn't playing up, are down to me.

it's the biggest jump in this game for me so far with needing to improve my skill and although it wasn't fun for a while i'm kind of enjoying the challenge a little now.

stick with it :)

• GlennLangley
    253 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 3:02 PM

paulH0070

cheers mate gunna keep trying but its doin my head in

• DavyHall
    39 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 9:34 PM

Took me about 50 rounds at the Master level and figuring out which balls to use (I needed meter speed help with the higher speed clubs) before my scores approached what I used to shoot at Tour Pro.  But now I consistently shoot better - just takes a little time to adjust.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 11:15 PM

Just wait till Legend tier.   Enough said!

Cheers,

b0geybuster

• LordPercy
    58 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 2:18 PM

This indicates the difference between a golfer and a gamer. A golfer can handle all the glitches and variables that WGT have built into this, a golfer can handle the pissy meter, and a golfer will accept the challenges of jumping up tiers. Golfers are already masochists. :D

Your gamer just wants the game given to him on a platter. Everything perfect, all he's got to do s turn up and play and figure out where the Golden Vase of Heliopolis is. (Excluded in this are gamers who are also golfers).  Or maybe our player here is only 14.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 2:39 PM

b0geybuster:

Just wait till Legend tier.   Enough said!

Cheers,

b0geybuster

Maybe by the time i make legend if I ever do there will be a 300 yard 7.5 degree Rapture driver. But I wouldn't count on it. LOL

RSS