Forums

Help › Forums

master tier

Thu, Nov 25 2010 2:39 PM (25 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 4:17 AM

I hit Master at exactly 67 avg. Now fighting Master tees to get to Tour Master...lol. Let you know when that one happens.

• AntonioBunkeras
    262 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 5:00 AM

Are you planning to be a mediocre player for the rest of your life? Where is your pride, man?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 5:17 AM

Chetnut, take the advice of the other posters. Play all the courses equally, post all your scores, and you'll naturally advance to the next tier. People who advance tiers to fast only become frustrated and find themselves playing with less frequency as a result. 

There are no special requirements to advance tiers, only that your ready for the longer tee-boxes when you get there. I believe the new average for the Master tier is around 66/67. This is a closely guarded secret by WGT.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 5:19 AM

GlennLangley:

thanks but i guess il start over and keep my avridge on a false  score

No offense Glenn but that is such a lame answer......Guess the saying when the going gets tough the tough get going would not apply here.

• bobcampana
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 6:59 AM
    glen: I am brand new to wgt, where can I go for help explaininf how the game works, how t dvance. Why is a credit card neessary? are there any monetary fees. I am 74 and disabled-so I do not have a lot of money-TIME -YES Money NO
  • cdgratesmooth
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 2:50 PM

Do anyone out here in WGT world know what does it take to make it to the next level, Tour Master, Legend. Do they take into account your points total, rounds played or completed or what. Right now the game leaves you hanging with the way the system advances you or does not advance you.

• cdgratesmooth
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 2:53 PM

the credit card is necessary because in order to get better you can buy new equipment, club sets, drivers, putters, wedges, and fairway woods. Of course you can buy better quality balls, instead of the standard balls. this is totally volunteer if you would like to buy the equipment or not. You do not have to.

• GlennLangley
    253 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 3:29 PM

the only reason to use your money is for better clubs and balls they do make a difference but i played for months before i bought new clubs it was only because my brother kept thrashing me.

• GlennLangley
    253 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 3:32 PM

i have no idea what your saying

• GlennLangley
    253 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 3:38 PM

thats got nothing to do with it pillok

RSS