• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sun, Feb 8 2015 2:22 AM

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Feb 8 2015 3:02 AM

PETERGEORGE1:

^^  +1

That sort of comment gives genuine TLs a bad name, shame that some people think that a false average is worth giving up a round after 2 holes.  I don't expect we'll be seeing any more UL scores posted anytime soon from him.

fatdan:

LOLserver:

...just like any TL here after getting hole 1 & 2 in "par", why carry on?

Eric

So then you being a TL with a 54 avg and 700 ranked rounds, shoot 27(54) almost every single time you play I guess as you haven't reached saturation?

I say either;

Come onnnnn man LOL.   or  GREAT job, you da man!

I guess I have the same feeling Tiger has about his bad rounds, there is no motivation any longer on him, it is obvious.

Who gives as damn about this game any longer, I don't?? boring as hell!!, well, alternates....there is the only fun left in this game.

Btw, half of my 700 ranked matches have been on UEL and certainly there will be no more.

Perhaps you, envy guys : ), should play the new golf game...it is almost impossible to even get close to par with ......no aids ; ).

Eric

• PETERGEORGE1
    572 Posts
    Sun, Feb 8 2015 9:11 AM

LOLserver:

Perhaps you, envy guys : ), should play the new golf game...it is almost impossible to even get close to par with ......no aids ; ).

Eric

I'll never I envy somebody with the mental fortitude of a goldfish.  

No wonder you are bored restarting after 1 or 2 holes for 4 years - try finishing a non perfect round - you just might enjoy it.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Feb 8 2015 9:20 AM

I had the exact condition Tiger did just a couple days ago here.  I looked feverishly for the WGT option, "I need to quit because my Wife is berating me and my children are acting like heathens while I try to compete for millions(uh 100's) of credits", but to no avail. 

I had to finish the round.... darn!

• sammey1
    696 Posts
    Sun, Feb 8 2015 9:47 AM

TopShelf2010:

And if I am not mistaken, Phil Mickelson has missed the cut two weeks in a row. However, I do not see the media jumping all over him.

That's because he puts honey on his sugar. 

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Feb 8 2015 8:41 PM

Congrats Jason Day!

Claiming his third PGA Tour win he jumps Adam Scott to become the highest ranked Australian golfer at world NO. 4.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 8:08 PM

I think Tiger's problem is he became a Primadonna. He stopped playing in a lot of the lesser tournaments where he made his name. Less time on the grass and to much time playing with a$$ left him woefully under practiced.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 8:12 PM

TopShelf2010:

And if I am not mistaken, Phil Mickelson has missed the cut two weeks in a row. However, I do not see the media jumping all over him.

Mickelson has an actual medical problem. You don't hear him using it as an excuse for missing cuts. Whether or not it was the cause. He keeps playing, not walking off the course when he fails to make a shot.

RSS