Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Continued downfall

Thu, May 7 2015 12:05 AM (56 replies)
  • ronie47
    140 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2015 11:06 AM

Same here  fully agree  with you money grabbing B.....ds  ...you may also find the balls you have in your bag are  not lasting as long as before  ..

I also have to mention  How Nationlist !! WGT are GIVING away USGA  avatars !! No one wants them LOL

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2015 12:43 PM

ronie47:

...you may also find the balls you have in your bag are  not lasting as long as before  ..

I also have to mention  How Nationlist !! WGT are GIVING away USGA  avatars !! No one wants them LOL

Your comment on ball life is complete and utter bollox.

What is a Nationlist?

I was very pleased to take ownership of my new free USGA avatar.

• RKPayne
    213 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2015 7:43 PM

patrickmar:
    its all about that greed for the mighty dollar. updates that are useless meter issues after updates. i just played the most horrible game, to where i couldnt even make a straight in putt because of this. cant log in half the time anymore and game freezes up. all i can say is wtf WGT

These type posts are really amusing. I have been playing here a long time, and I never have any meter issues, and almost never have any other issues with the game. Wonder why that is? Most problems can be traced back to the user's end...computer not cleaned and tuned properly, bad internet connections, bad playing, or whatever. I know this post will generate arguments from some, but I sincerely enjoy the game, and it works for me. I have a Dell compuer, 3.2mhz processor, 4gb ram, running Windows 7, and Maxthon Cloud browser. Nothing special. But, i insure that I don't have anything on the computer interferring with wgt game when I'm playing. We all get an occasional shot that may do something strange or not act like we expected, but that is just deviations programmed in the software so every shot is not perfect, just like it never is on the golf course. 

Bottom line is, that this is the absolutely best golf simulation game that has every been developed, and probably the best that every will be. If people don't like the game, I don't know why they keep playing.

Cheers, Fairways & Greens

Bob

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2015 10:55 PM

I agree with RK...   

WGT is the best.  We should all admit that and stop writing bad comments on here about WGT.  

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2015 11:07 PM

IBTD:

The game is the best, but the company deserves some critique.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2015 12:00 AM

RKPayne:
    If people don't like the game, I don't know why they keep playing.

That is the problem....they have. Unique site visitors has continued to fall, and this is partially as Alosso said, the company requires critiquing.

There are a ton of bugs that afflict this game daily, yes some are borne by the end user not optimizing their computers, but many are WGT related.

A good company with quality customer service listen to their customers, WGT fails abysmally in this respect. Learn from customers that do complain, the ones who don't just leave. No exit interviews, nothing, a customer lost and you do not know why.

Yes it is by far the best golf game out there, with no real competition in sight - which is a pity as competition raises standards.

A great game, but it should be much better.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2015 12:05 AM

I know I'll see Yancy once every long stint.....That's all I need.

Get what you want here and walk or talk away. It is what you thought you bought into for free and see what I mean.

Clean yourself if you are that soiled............

done

~txz~

RSS