Help › Forums

Re: Post deleted...why?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 16 2015 11:04 AM (39 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 3:17 PM

LEDzZzEPP:

Another ''Guru'' of life, seems is SO difficult for some people understand I dont care what your think, I just start this post because have a doubt about an thread deleted, I dont need the superheroes of wisdom landing here for expose all yours clever responses, for me & just FOR ME..is pathetic

Im lvl 92 (Legend) in this game..& know a bit how this work, is just lately the people expect to leave de match in the LAST hole, for that I wrote my first post, was deleted because I dont hide the names of the quitters...? good, no my problem, enjoy this AMA$ING game people!

OK I will not mince words.

If you do not care about other peoples viewpoints, why do you bother reading them, let alone responding to them? So the only person who is pathetic is you - egg on your face for being so hypocritical.

It does seem true that you want the last word, but despite constructive replies from many posters you choose to name calling: that is indicative of such a narrow minded attitude.

Either you must be incredibly stupid or your English comprehension is limited - but judging by your replies it is the former.

You have your opinions, others have theirs and as I previously said, it is a public form that has set guidelines. So anyone can have input on the proviso those guidelines are adhered to.

You have no right to request someone to refrain from posting. If your responses are sarcastic when a viewpoint is contrary to yours,you deserve the derision you receive IMHO.

As for you I am a Legend............perhaps if you expect opponents to respect you, then start playing like one.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 3:31 PM

ba ba ba ba ba baaaaaaaaaa  a

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 3:55 PM

Its a good thing I am Reformed 

OPY

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 4:07 PM

alanti:

LEDzZzEPP:

Another ''Guru'' of life, seems is SO difficult for some people understand I dont care what your think, I just start this post because have a doubt about an thread deleted, I dont need the superheroes of wisdom landing here for expose all yours clever responses, for me & just FOR ME..is pathetic

Im lvl 92 (Legend) in this game..& know a bit how this work, is just lately the people expect to leave de match in the LAST hole, for that I wrote my first post, was deleted because I dont hide the names of the quitters...? good, no my problem, enjoy this AMA$ING game people!

OK I will not mince words.

If you do not care about other peoples viewpoints, why do you bother reading them, let alone responding to them? So the only person who is pathetic is you - egg on your face for being so hypocritical.

It does seem true that you want the last word, but despite constructive replies from many posters you choose to name calling: that is indicative of such a narrow minded attitude.

Either you must be incredibly stupid or your English comprehension is limited - but judging by your replies it is the former.

You have your opinions, others have theirs and as I previously said, it is a public form that has set guidelines. So anyone can have input on the proviso those guidelines are adhered to.

You have no right to request someone to refrain from posting. If your responses are sarcastic when a viewpoint is contrary to yours,you deserve the derision you receive IMHO.

As for you I am a Legend............perhaps if you expect opponents to respect you, then start playing like one.

How I can thank you so much wisdom overturned in my favor?, You're amazing, even I had not sensed was such an idiot.. thanks for making me see that too, you should have a place reserved in heaven where only are perfect people, and if not so you should have it, you really are amazing ...I will stop writing because I'm about to mourn, thanks for come to my gut and clear my life

By the way, if you want..I can write it in Spanish, maybe you'll understand better

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 4:42 PM

LEDzZzEPP:
    you should have a place reserved in heaven where only are perfect people, and if not so you should have it, you really are amazing ...I will stop writing because I'm about to mourn, thanks for come to my gut and clear my life

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 5:32 PM

opyeuclid:

Its a good thing I am Reformed 

OPY

A trolls paradise....LMAO   !! 

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 7:03 PM

PaulTon:

LEDzZzEPP:
    you should have a place reserved in heaven where only are perfect people, and if not so you should have it, you really are amazing ...I will stop writing because I'm about to mourn, thanks for come to my gut and clear my life

THATS MY KID!!!! how did u get that pic?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 11:07 PM

PaulTon:

A few have been spoiled by a player quitting when he goes a hole down. It's the same player every time and he has history of this going back years. One to be avoided if possible, I can't name him here though, sorry.

Yeah Paul, guy ^^ is a complete and utter pr*%k........had to suffer him a few times through TM & Legend tier, had him blocked from the 1st meeting but he kept turning up in ALT like a bad smell !!  :-)

Andy

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 11:34 PM

LEDzZzEPP:
    Another ''Guru'' of life, seems is SO difficult for some people understand I dont care what your think

Radio Announcer: "Attention people on the "Community Introduction" driveway,
    one wrong-way driver is coming up your lane! Keep right!"

Driver L..zzz..P in Community Introduction: "One??? There are DOZENS!!!"

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 11:04 AM

Locked due to unnecessary bantering. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

RSS