Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TOUR CHAMPION

Tue, Mar 22 2016 7:59 PM (37 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,724 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 5:53 PM

Alosso, I notice you have been behaving youself lately.   I am sorry that I banned you from my thread "NICE PEOPLE ONLY", but I did what I had to do.   I am now informing you that I am UN-BANNING you.   Regard this as  your notice that you are now authorized to return to my thread.  But be careful.  No more warnings sir!  Next time, you will not be allowed back.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 6:16 PM

I hope you know that you cant ban someone from a thread !  LOL 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 6:23 PM

Henry, you really are quite delusional. You may have created that thread but you have no authority to ban people posting on it, and cannot enforce that either.

All alosso has done is highlighted the exaggerations or lies that you have told, or tried to mislead people into believing,

I do not read "that" thread now, and as far as I am concerned, you no longer exist. For a while you were a source of mild amusement, at your expense of course, now you are simply irritating and worthless.

No point trying to add me now, as you cannot. You have joined the elite list of 5 players I have blocked.

On that subject, as records seem to matter to you, you probably are blocked by more players than anyone else in the history of the game.

Edit - HenryHardashian, you deserve the derision you get as you bring it on yourself, which like any attention seeking junkie, you crave. So far from felling sorry for you, I feel pity,  pity for your pathetic charade.

But seriously a supposed cop making a fool of himself and the profession, that is what I find offensive. You should climb back into that hole from whence you came.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 6:59 PM

The OP is Frappe...his question was simple and straightforward...yet somehow, even this thread got totally derailed.  And this is only page 4 and day #4.

Rich's thread, developed over 3 years and 120+ pages, never had a chance to stay on topic.

I don't think I've yet seen a thread remain true to its' title...human nature, I guess.

• HenryKawa
    1,724 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 6:59 PM

alanti:

Henry, you really are quite delusional. You may have created that thread but you have no authority to ban people posting on it, and cannot enforce that either.

All alosso has done is highlighted the exaggerations or lies that you have told, or tried to mislead people into believing,

I do not read "that" thread now, and as far as I am concerned, you no longer exist. For a while you were a source of mild amusement, at your expense of course, now you are simply irritating and worthless.

No point trying to add me now, as you cannot. You have joined the elite list of 5 players I have blocked.

On that subject, as records seem to matter to you, you probably are blocked by more players than anyone else in the history of the game.

Edit - HenryHardashian, you deserve the derision you get as you bring it on yourself, which like any attention seeking junkie, you crave. So far from felling sorry for you, I feel pity,  pity for your pathetic charade.

But seriously a supposed cop making a fool of himself and the profession, that is what I find offensive. You should climb back into that hole from whence you came.

Thank you sir for your constructive criticism as well.   I see you went a little stronger than just a friend trying to help out a friend.  Don't worry!  I have very thick skin.  Over the years I've seen a lot of radicals, instigators and trouble makers.  You are not the only one.   I will still treat you with respect as I do all my friends on WGT.   I hope you well sir and hope you feel better when you have time to think about your actions.  No need to apologize to me once you realize what you have done.  You are already forgiven.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 7:08 PM

"Over the years I've seen a lot of radicals, instigators and trouble makers.  You are not the only one.   I will still treat you with respect as I do all my friends.... "

Your friends are "radicals, instigators and trouble makers"??..well, hopefully by collecting 3600 of them, maybe a few good ones slipped through..:)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 7:14 PM

First and foremost, to Frappe....I apologise for the derailment.

But finally to Henry, I have no intention of apologising for speaking the truth, nor regretting a word I said. I am not a trouble maker, but I will voice my opinion, and when someone muddies the profession of the police as you have by association, like I said, it is offensive for officers who serve around the globe,

I am not a "friend" of yours, that title is earned and does not come in a cornflake packet. Now if you had some self respect, you would start to be truthful, but in my case, that is too late.

You have "acquaintances' of WGT, most as they see you as the village idiot, therefore out of pity or they feel compelled to accept your bulk requests. That is not friendship, you probably would not know most of these people from a bar of soap.

Back to Frappe and the original thread, I have said my piece, so I am done. Ciao

• HenryKawa
    1,724 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 7:59 PM

alanti:

You have "acquaintances' of WGT, most as they see you as the village idiot

alanti, I pride myself on my intelligence. I do not think of myself as a village idiot.  As a matter of fact I am probably the smartest person in all of WGT.   My official IQ is somewhere around 85.... so that's pretty darn good I would say.   Also, I went to skool so I know how to spall.    I love you alanti.   I will ALWAYS consider you my friend, no matter how hurtful  you are towards me.

RSS