Forums

Help › Forums

TOUR CHAMPION

Tue, Mar 22 2016 7:59 PM (37 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 10:24 AM

Get help Harry , Stop hijacking threads to make your self look good .

OPY

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 12:12 PM

alosso:
    Concerning the account in question, WGT might see it appropriate to block those when noticing the sad facts, just because it's strictly personalized, and probably now there's nobody authorised to access it, not even heirs(?)

Seems rather odd to be, Leo is one player I looked up to and would be a great role model for many, so maybe it was a request of the family via a joint email account? Perhaps the Mods could explain?

After all there are a ton of players who joined a long time ago, but still are at level 150 indicating they signed up and never player. So why do they not delete these? At least Roger (Mantis0014) could then discard his numbers lol.

Thanks for posting the link Luigi as I would like others to get a glimpse of who Leo was.

Finally Henry Kardashian, I have to ask....are you really 10 years old or is that your IQ? Are you really that stupid to not understand why you are not a Tour Champion?

Play some tournaments that are not red tee CC games, and start to show your class, or lack of it, whichever is the case. You primarily cherry pick your match play games, and boot players who are lower average to boost that low esteem ego.

Daddy may be a cop, but I do not think there are too many 37 veteran kindergarten cops around.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 1:31 PM

"Finally Henry Kardashian, I have to ask....are you really 10 years old or is that your IQ? Are you really that stupid to not understand why you are not a Tour Champion?"

Henry is joking. He finally received a bit of "positive" attention with his "nice people" thread and is simply milking it.  He even advertises in Rich's thread, like he is trying to compete or poach the "Let's be honest" thread.  Sadly, he is also tone deaf to the passing of a US hero and veteran.

Do I believe Henry is a 37 yr police supervisor?, of course not. Far too many holes in his claims, given how the different levels of government work in this country. Additionally, the seemingly limitless amount of free time he is able to spend on here, the types of things he posts, even on his own wall, etc.

At any rate, he is harmless enough. Those who have played him say he is basically a good guy and that he is gracious in defeat. 

Henry is who he is.

ct

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 2:13 PM

Another way of finding  PHIBER's name or profile page is to go to Country Clubs--type in "a band of brothers" ---search---and it brings that cc up----His name is still on the list of players in that club ,

---or go to someone's profile page who is in that club---go to their cc page and the list of players comes up    easy---peasy

hope that helps    Gary

• HenryKawa
    1,724 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 2:25 PM

Thank you ct.  I am who I am (as  you say), but I am also who I "say" I am.  37 years on the job and a lot smarter than the small group of nay-sayers.   LOL.   I came to WGT to have fun, and that's-a-what-I'm-a-gonna-do!   As long as I am nice to people, don't swear at them or call them names, I will be okay.   Those are traits I do not get in return, but I have berry berry thick skin.  I talk about myself, saying things like I am smarter, faster, better, the greatest, bla bla bla.. but I don't cut down others.  

I am the best!  The greatest!   The smartest!  THE ONE AND ONLY!  Come to "NICE PEOPLE ONLY" thread.  There you are not allowed to be unfriendly towards me, just by the mere name of the thread.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 2:56 PM

HenryKawa:
    I am the best!
    Liar, you are.

HenryKawa:
    The greatest!
    Liar, you are.

HenryKawa:
    The smartest!
    Are you? But a liar.

HenryKawa:
    THE ONE AND ONLY!
    Not true, but a liar, you are.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 3:24 PM

HenryKawa:

Thank you ct.  I am who I am (as  you say), but I am also who I "say" I am.  37 years on the job and a lot smarter than the small group of nay-sayers.   LOL.   I came to WGT to have fun, and that's-a-what-I'm-a-gonna-do!   As long as I am nice to people, don't swear at them or call them names, I will be okay.   Those are traits I do not get in return, but I have berry berry thick skin.  I talk about myself, saying things like I am smarter, faster, better, the greatest, bla bla bla.. but I don't cut down others.  

I am the best!  The greatest!   The smartest!  THE ONE AND ONLY!  Come to "NICE PEOPLE ONLY" thread.  There you are not allowed to be unfriendly towards me, just by the mere name of the thread.

Henry...it's one thing to say you are somebody...quite another to behave accordingly. Or, as Leo would so eloquently put it:

"We shall not be remembered for who or what we told them we are, we shall instead be remembered for who and what we showed them we are".

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 3:27 PM

So then I take it you don't like Henry, but you keep following him around like a puppy on his leash !   Don't you realize he's got you !

Sorry CT what I posted was meant for Alosso--we posted close together.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 4:18 PM

garylewisgr:
    Don't you realize he's got you !

Don't think so, but I'll keep it in mind!

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 4:33 PM

garylewisgr:

So then I take it you don't like Henry, but you keep following him around like a puppy on his leash !   Don't you realize he's got you !

Sorry CT what I posted was meant for Alosso--we posted close together.

I know Gary...no worries. Happens to me also...lol

RSS