Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Your comment for " CHEATING COMPUTER PROGRAMME"

Sat, Dec 3 2011 10:08 AM (78 replies)
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2011 2:45 PM

Fata:
    So is NOT the only logical conclusion that there will always be an element of not knowing what you are up against.  A player who is good at the game or a player who is employing undetectable cheats.

Spot on Fata.

Anyone can line up the shot and know it is going to be close according to the shot distance, wind, etc etc etc. Hitting/missing the perfect ding every shot is really the only variation that controls the result of the shot, the only human element, if you will. Anyone using a program to ding it the majority of the time surely has the upper hand against those who do not.

• primoss
    13 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 6:21 AM

Hello everyone,

I have been a member for little over 7 months now i reach tier tourmaster  just a while ago.Play  alot of tournaments and also iam member  of a CC,and I have seen  alot of low scores where i thought thats impossible,how do they do that.

I have played a couple of times rounds where i shoot a low 60,just a while ago i shot 59 ,and i also missed  afew putts on a couple inches,so it could have been a 57 also.

It was  a great feeling to make that score,and then i knew that people sometimes can shoot round at a low 50 is possible,what those guys do is great they have the skill more than i have,and would love  too play againt Bollox or other great masters in this game,and learn something from those guys.

My problem is I cant play like that all time,when I hit everything I can make a score under 60,but those guys they can do that often because they have the skill and exprience to do that .

So I have a lot respect for our masters in this game,and Iam sure that do that in a fair way,and I hope i can join them in the future probbably not, but hell iam gonna try LOL

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 2:02 PM

VanHalenLover:
    Hitting/missing the perfect ding every shot is really the only variation that controls the result of the shot, the only human element, if you will.

Or the only time-sensitive human element.

The rest is science.

• kinseyking
    3 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 6:24 AM

hi i have been playing wgt for some time now recently i have played 2 different people stroke play on different days and 1 on the front 9 of st andrews and the other a week later on the back 9 on st andrews. the first time it happened we were on the 9th hole i was 1 under my opponent 2 over after  i took my shot he went to level par which is impossible. the second occasion was today i had took my tee shot on the 10th hole which was my very first shot my opponent then took his tee shot, when he went to play his second shot he was 3 under after not even playing 1 complete hole. after both of these people had changed there scores both games froze. i know that both of these people have cheated me out of a game. the two players are called DILLET1 he is an american master, the second player MIKEMOUSSEAU a canadian master. please someone pass this on so it can be sorted out, after all how many people have paid money to get clubs to get better, and then discover these people cheating. i am sure there are more doing this also

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 6:37 AM

kinseyking:
    i am sure there are more doing this also

They aren't cheating, this is a known bug that has been reported.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 6:42 AM

kinsey,  Before calling anyone out as a cheater you should best check out their scores, winnings, and matchplay stats. I checked.   Both of these players have not posted any remarkable scores,  have little earnings, and show few matchplay games.  Surely if they were cheats they would have better scores, lots of winnings and be hard to beat in MPC. 

I'd say some kind of game glitch caused what you saw.  It has been seen and reported before.

• edstang
    83 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 6:56 AM

Andy, If  that is a glitch in the game, how come it never happens for me, specially when I play against you  and duffer66.  its not  fair  

Edstang

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 7:56 AM

edstang:
    Andy, If  that is a glitch in the game, how come it never happens for me, specially when I play against you  and duffer66.  its not  fair  

LMAO Ed !!  Let's play more often and see if we can make it happen!

• GerryTS
    122 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 10:08 AM

Yea Andy , me too

RSS