Forums

Help › Forums

Your comment for " CHEATING COMPUTER PROGRAMME"

Sat, Dec 3 2011 10:08 AM (78 replies)
  • UGGGGJMM
    68 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 2:14 AM

Dear friends

I am really impressed about your comments - some agreed with my opinion - other had another opinion which is ok - but there were  also so many rubbish replies and therefore I kindly ask you to refrain from replying this subject.

• persimmons
    29 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 4:38 AM

some golfers on this site seem to be able of shooting incredible scores, at first i thought it was just me, im not very good. then i was told by a player who just shot a 55 at oakmont in high winds and tourny greens, that they use a swing meter program that hits the ball perfect every time!  wow why didnt i think of that!  WGT it cost me real money to be here! do you really beleive people shoot 55s!  cheating takes the desire out of doing this.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 6:22 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 6:45 AM

Would you prefer he spoke in his native German? He's trying to be serious about his subject and is kindly asking those not interested to please not participate this time around.

@ UG-That's a pretty tall order to ask people not to take shots at you. Your stats aren't very good yet and you're talking about the game cheating you. The 2 don't go together and there have been many posters crying "foul" because they can't score well. I don't see that as your case, you're just experiencing something everybody here has, at one time or another. The better you get the harder the game gets. You have to keep trying your rear off or this game will eat you alive. And yes, sometimes it does seem like it's all working against you but that's the way any game is. Sometimes you eat the bear-other times he eats you or you just don't go where he is. :-)

• WiredBullets
    103 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 7:08 AM

I think there's alot of cheaters on here. It's impossible to hit scores that low without some sort of program. 

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 7:45 AM

WiredBullets:

I think there's alot of cheaters on here. It's impossible to hit scores that low without some sort of program. 

What Bull5hit....when i was a master (old tier system) i had a average of 59, most good masters had an average under 60.  With the new system, our scores have gone up due to the legend tees, but are beggining to creep down with the new drivers we have.

Even pros have access to much better equipment than when we were pros, like the new R11 driver you see much longer drives off shorter tees and also with the addition of the Callaway balls which stop even 2 dot spin raptures on a sixpence,so with slow meter speed & accurate clubs , so scores will deffinately come down.  A lot of holes are now driver wedge for lower tiers so ho9les are easy to birdie.

Give it a few months when you get used to all the courses and can score well, then you might need to eat some tasty humble pie after realising low scores CAN be acheived without cheating. 

(but what gets me is how can you cheat?  Is there a program out there that sorts your aiming, power bar and then dings your meter for you?)

• WiredBullets
    103 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 7:51 AM

lmao chris, you do realize i was joking right? I have come in the top 5 of half the tourny's ive entered and people wont even play me in MPC's anymore lol. I have hit multiple 30 rounds (havent broken 30 yet but im workin on it). 

Calm down dude.

P.S. I know youre going to claim its because i'm hitting alot closer tee, but come on bro, I tried getting into 5 MPC's with you and you kept running away, if youre so good why wont you even just play me for 100 credits and we can find out.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 8:02 AM

Fair enough if you wre joking, i appologise,i just didn't see any sort of LOL or another form to give me a hint it wasn't serious, it hits a nerve this cheating call when we play our best and score our best..naturaly..But now i know its a joke LOL.................................

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 9:28 AM

Same here, WB. I didn't realize you were kidding either.

• acesman6
    56 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 10:56 AM

LOL Lizzie, that really gave me a great chuckle. 

Thanks.

RSS