Forums

Help › Forums

Your comment for " CHEATING COMPUTER PROGRAMME"

Sat, Dec 3 2011 10:08 AM (78 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 12:33 PM

cheating computer programme my ar$e.

WGT should in my opinion just delete all posts about cheating/cheating programmes until the accuser(s) can provide evidence to the fact.

just sayin'

• SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 1:38 PM

Steelers75:

Thanks Snaike.  As you've seen time and time again here there's a fine line between moronic ineptitude and ideocracy.  Granted, it's a very steep drop-off but still a fine line.  "Cerebral penatration" is the only way to get through to most of these dim-witted knuckle draggers.  I'm a firm believer that it should be illegal for stupid people to breed.  These forums are full of the products from said breeding every day. 

It's idiocracy and penetration... just sayin'... lol.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 2:30 PM

I suppose you are a thoroughbred. As has been said before, there are cheaters everywhere and everyplace no matter where you go or what you play. Open your eyes and see the light.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 2:35 PM

oneputtdavid:

Steelers75:
    I'm a firm believer that it should be illegal for stupid people to breed.

......and/or post in these forums!   Well said Steelerman'

NOOOOOO!!!!!!111.....   If they can't post here in the forums then at whom will we get to poke fun?!?!?

Let them post to their hearts' content.  A good laugh, a quick, ironic, virtual punch to the 'nads, and a hearty round of "OMG, WHAT A DORK!!" is always beneficial and welcome at the end of a hard day.

• edstang
    83 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 4:54 PM

Hi Everyone,

I`m an old man and My trigger, finger dinger is lacking the good reaction I had in my younger days. This wgt golf is quite a challiging game and I have been playing it for one and a half years now and never progress in my game beyond average i guess? Maybe there should be an exception to the rule on just a tad of help.  I hate to say the word, but a little cheat for slowing down the meter for the 66 and older age group. Now fellow seniors don`t get mad. I realize most of you have retained good reaction in your finger dinger. But this problem causes me and some others a lot of stress.I just can`t stop playing wgt no matter how frustrating it can be, I keep coming back  to play again. Maybe it`s an addiction to the game. I know i could go back to the beginners clubs, but then it would be counter productive in other areas of the game I have to improve on. A mouse with a timer in it that automatically makes contact with the contact device in the left mouse button. I`m sure some of the superior players who have managed through their physical and mental abilities to figure all the ins and outs of this nice golf game can invent a finger dinger mouse. This device can only be used by the older  finger dinger`s out there having this problem. We can talk about a price after using a sample mouse that works.

Sincerely,   Edstang 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 6:06 PM

edstang:

Hi Everyone,

I`m an old man and My trigger, finger dinger is lacking the good reaction I had in my younger days.

Eddie,

You and me both!  Forget the hardware here's what we need.  Maybe Medicare will cover it?

CLICK ON THE PICTURE SO OLD FOLK CAN READ IT EASIER.

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 7:06 PM

my dad is 86 and loves the game of golf.   Also, I am impressed with how eager he has adopted a lot of computer technology.  At first he had the lame tv internet thing w/ dial up that took forever.  He evolved to using a mac, then it imploded and he got a pc, a laptop AND a netbook!   This guy is VERY conservative in his ways.   We live very far apart and, sad to say, do not get to see each other very much.  I would love to introduce him to this game in some way; so I think a "legal cheat" for "perfect ding" would be a great addition to WGT.  Just to walk St Andrews with him would be amazing.  Simple way to keep it fair, the clubs could NEVER be used outside of a practice round.   Who would care?   And I bet he would never create a "this game sucks" post >>>>>>>>>>>>>

just a thought 

• edstang
    83 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 8:05 PM

Andy,

A great idea. Looks like listerene strong as moon shine it might get the dinger finger going.  You know wgt might get the rights to that drink. Get a lawyer.

Edstang

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 10:29 PM

andyson:

edstang:

Hi Everyone,

I`m an old man and My trigger, finger dinger is lacking the good reaction I had in my younger days.

Eddie,

You and me both!  Forget the hardware here's what we need.  Maybe Medicare will cover it?

CLICK ON THE PICTURE SO OLD FOLK CAN READ IT EASIER.

I see a couple potential problems with this. One, wouldn't that be in the form of a little blue pill. Two, any solid dinger lasting longer than 4 hours would require immediate medical attention...

• shootermgavin1
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 11:57 PM

1 YES

2 YES

3 DONT KNOW ?

RSS