Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 56's on congressional

Sun, May 22 2011 2:43 PM (85 replies)
  • BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 8:55 AM

yYes  definately theres a reasoning about cheats in here. even the Pros cant beat there score, i personally dont think  theres  so many  people in here getting really good at this game,all of  a Sudden.   ok i know theres  lots of people wwith  Multi Accounts in here but 56  .lol

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 4:17 PM

Neecer:

Gutterguy I am the same as you. I have played and played and just cannot compete with those low scores. Maybe WGT should take a look at these tourneys and have ones for those of us that consitantly hit around our handicap. Use an average of 50 or 100 completed rounds and put everyone into flights according to their handicap. I am sitting at 69 for my average master score. Played congressional 25 times and my best score is 74. Im just not that good. congrats to those who can shoot a 56. Its just an idea. But just keep playing and having fun

Naw, it'll be open (hopefully) to weekly tiered RG's where youcan compete against your own level.

It's a danged Championship Tournament, you have to play well or go home.

That'd be like me grabbing my clubs, heading to a PGA qualifying event and asking them to move the tees in 100 yards so I could compete.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 5:08 PM

Flighted tournaments by handicaps, sounds like a local member guest and who always wins those..............the people who cheat by not posting their scores and having an inflated handicap.  This is the US Open qualifying, play the game and do your best, if you can't make it then get better.  Myself I'm hoping for the Senior US Open.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 5:50 PM

TarheelsRule:

Flighted tournaments by handicaps, sounds like a local member guest and who always wins those..............the people who cheat by not posting their scores and having an inflated handicap.  This is the US Open qualifying, play the game and do your best, if you can't make it then get better.  Myself I'm hoping for the Senior US Open.

For me it's the super senior. Over 65. 

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2011 2:34 PM

Someone else said it and it is true.  The best players on the site are the ones who can putt better than those of us who are average Legends.  Tee to green I play as well as anyone whom I have played with but that is where the comparison ends.  In the US Open qualifying, i had a 61 and missed 3 putts that were inside of 8 feet and a couple more that were inside of 15 feet, the best players don't miss those, I would venture to bet that if they had played the approach shots in my round they would have shot 56 to 58 easily.  The set up is easy, low wind, tournament lite greens, unlimited replays, most people quit if they don't start out with 3 or 4 birdies.  It can be done without cheating and there are a number of players who just are better than the rest of us and will be until we put in the time that they do to learn the breaks, ridges, etc. of each course.

• WoofDawg
    20 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2011 2:43 PM

you are one of the chosen ones,  the server likes you, ....oh did Imention  THIS GAME SUCKS,   realistic,   NOT REALLY.

RSS