Forums

Help › Forums

56's on congressional

Sun, May 22 2011 2:43 PM (85 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 1:38 AM

at the end of the day....only way to hit decent low scores is to do more of this.

replay.aspx?ID=74e64249 41db 4c8d a840 9ee6008d9a3c

tbe

• pluer
    142 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 1:57 AM

nice one, I made a 40footer there yesterday :-) check the replay

• bobis
    6 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 2:54 AM

Yes, exactly. You got to score on score holes and have some luck and damn good puttingskills on the hard ones. I had a -8 on front nine yesterday and then totaly ripped it out with the score holes on the back nine and scored only on the hard ones. Came out with a -9!!! So 56 is doable!!! But you have to be consistant and skilled and little lucky.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 3:56 AM

i'll be glad when the open's over and done with and we can get to play ranked rounds on congressional with decent speed tournament greens compared to the slow as sh*t we have to play on right now.

tbe

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 4:44 AM

thebigeasy707:

i'll be glad when the open's over and done with and we can get to play ranked rounds on congressional with decent speed tournament greens compared to the slow as sh*t we have to play on right now.

tbe

You can do that now.

http://wgt.com/forums/t/47379.aspx

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 5:46 AM

YankeeJim:

thebigeasy707:

tbe

You can do that now.

http://wgt.com/forums/t/47379.aspx

yeah mate...but what about individual ranked rounds?

tbe

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 5:56 AM

Erm, what part of that don't you get? You just set up your own stroke game and before inviting players you change your mind, click the button and choose Stroke Play.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 6:09 AM

hi mate.............

yupps i had a blonde moment...but she's gone now...so i've managed to concentrate on solo ranked rounds on congie.

cheers

tbe

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 8:11 AM

Dukiedong:

Looks like you could use a bit more practice Troy...ur stats are kinda weak.

LOL I AGREE LIKE I SAID I HOPE I GET UP THERE WITH THE BEST ONE DAY :) HAPPY HITTING

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 8:21 AM

troyronaldson:

hi fans just wanted to say is this the most realistic online golf game on the net anymore? members shooting 56's in the open qualifier and the 62 cut off lmao. a little absurd to me but anyway good luck to those who do qualify. ille keep spending $ and hope one day im up their with you guys and gals

LET ME JUST CLARIFY IM NOT CALLING ANYONE A CHEAT IM BASICALLY STATING SCORES OF 56 ARE "OUT OF CONTROL". I DO PLAY ALOT AND OBVIOUSLY ALOT OF PRACTICE WILL GET ME UP THEIR ONE DAY BUT I ALSO DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE IF THEY ASSUME IM CALLING THESE GUYS CHEATS BECAUSE IM NOT. HAPPY HITTING TO ALL

GONE FISHIN!!!

RSS