Forums

Help › Forums

Re: G

Thu, Jul 27 2017 4:58 AM (32 replies)
  • 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 4:58 AM

gonfission:

Rachel, I am stupefied, momentarily, about your post. I will consider you as a "sleeper" physicist. I am truly impressed, however, not surprised. We must talk.

Your boyfriend isn't Michio Kaku, is he? "Behind every good man"...

Hugs for everyone.

Haha Mr. Fission!!

In this admittedly amateur, mostly self-educated theoretical physicist's opinion, Micchio Kaku isn't good enough for me. The man isn't an idiot, but I find his lectures boring. I began listening to some of them years ago, when I was trying to elevate my scientific education from neophyte to beginner.  As it turns out, Mr. Kaku is good for that...but once one reaches a beginner level of understanding, one surpasses the usefulness level of Mr. Kaku's proffered concepts.  In short, he always talks as if he is talking to idiots, and many times he is.

Moreover, the man is not, in my opinion, a scientist, but rather an educator. Many are both, but he isnt. He has done no original research that wasn't piggy-backing off of others and simply acts as a conduit for the ideas of better men to reach the world.

I have no use for men like Micchio Kaku. I prefer thinkers and doers, not those that regurgitate concepts created by the innovative thought of others and piggyback it to fame. While I don't dislike the man, I dislike his career. I dislike his style. I dislike his assumption that his audience is in need of such slow-paced and low-level lesson planning.

I would never date a man like him.

YOU, on the other hand.....

(well, lets leave that for another time. Suffice it to say that if I were single, you might have a shot)

Rach**

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 5:40 AM

Dubfore:
    Future?

Not quite careful enough Dubfore

Here's your future, explained simplistically for you

Choosing one of the "Big Four", will predict, "TEORETICALLY", the future of an action, given the correct input.

It's wicked easy

Make up your own equation. Take Rachel's bikini explanation of gravity, and tweak it a little, with your own code.

We''ll start the equation with Gal Gadot. Just because that's where my thoughts go when I think of a bikini clad woman.

Gal Gadot will be represented by GG

= GG

= "That look" = TL

Image result for gal gadot  = in the morning > ITM

Image result for gal gadot  = Irresistible smile > ISM

Then some simple coefficients

State of arousal = SOA

future prediction = FP

* = times

/ = divided by

Who gives a fook about physics any way = WG-A-F-A-PHY-A-W 

So essentially, the equation, simplified in here, without LaTeX ability, would look something like this >

[(GG * ITM) / (ISM + TL)] * (SOA) + FP = WG-F-A-PHY-A-W

Although written in algebraic terms, here, I am sure the end result is the same,  eh?

See how simple that was?

You can add your own coefficients, such as >

Who wouldn't want to wake up to that in the morning = WWWWUTTITM

or, any time =AT

Did I predict your response correctly?

Okay, now you try

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 5:59 AM

77Rachel:
    a pleasure to re-make your acquaintance.

That is hunky-dory with me as well.

77Rachel:
    . Despite what you and others may think, I always liked you.

I told you we were kindred souls, when you arrived here. No truer words have been spoken, apparently.

Any communication is actually an act of kindness. Whether it be graceful, or harsh, it is someone trying to convey their interpretation, of the other, or actions of the other.

How it is accepted, is a crap shot.

I can't imagine a universe where I "crap out", with the essence of acceptance, between compatriots. Certain views will always differ, however, when meeting on the "Quark" side of life, there is adhesion.

Quarks always have their ups & downs, Kiddo...

I have to goof off a bit today, pay a couple guys social security in here. I don't mind, they're grateful. Be back later to TRY, to answer.

Better bone up on "TELA", cause that's where I'll be coming from  ;-))

RSS