Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Caring thoughts

Wed, Nov 8 2017 7:17 PM (26 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2017 10:24 AM
    gonfission:
    In hindsight, it looks as though I should receive the 1st place medallion, with the scissors, to trim the hotdog
    As I said,God help us all as well. gon, you are the poster child of how angry, mean and vindictive people can be just to "try" and prove a point that has no meaning to the original post / topic. Originally let me remind you this topic was for thoughts and prayers for the families who have lost loved ones so tragically, violently and you continue on a "rant" that has nothing to do with sympathy, thoughts, or GOOD WILL. God Bless you brother.
  • overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2017 4:34 PM

gonfission:
    Overtheedge, can I call you "Hedgey"? Then it doesn't sound as though you are always over something.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Duly noted swan^^^^^^^^^^^^^

craigswan:
    This forum creates plenty of vindictive behaviour

• craigswan
    31,549 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 3:24 AM

My co-worker was attempting a newspaper crossword this morning . Stuck at 12 across he said . Musical instrument starting with the letter A . Accordion I suggested . No. Too many letters he replied . Can't you squeeze it a little .

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 4:50 AM

Good one Craig ^^^

craigswan:
    I retracted the sentence as a favour to gonfission .

The old axiom, "No good deed, goes unpunished", lives on Craig.

Thanks for trying, though.

Some people wouldn't know an apology, if it where painted on a wrecking ball, swinging in their direction, to their demise.

I'll take the high road, on the rest of the nonsense.

HEY, WGT.

THANKS FOR FIXING THE TOP OF THE BOX HERE!! Everything seems to be back in order.

A proper smack down, to all the peeps, myself included, that predicted you would do nothing to revive it. Way to go. I send you the hardy clap, you deserve, for doing so.

My thoughts and prayers, go out to your I.T. guys & girls, or Scott. If that is the case.

My thoughts and prayers, go towards the two MEN, in Texas, that took action against the POS, that create these atrocities. As I make the items, the plumber used to take care of business, I feel pretty good about what those two guys did, to stop this BS.

That is why Texas, has my full admiration.

As an agnostic, some will have to read between the lines, about why my prayers, are not forthcoming. I shan't hold my breath, for all, to understand.

Above all, thanks for giving me, my fish back...

☢---------------<*{{{{{-(

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 10:49 AM

gonfission:
    My thoughts and prayers, go towards the two MEN, in Texas, that took action against the POS, that create these atrocities.

+  1   

Just a little levity,eh 

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 6:38 PM

+2 Joe.  I respect your position on prayer.  Sometimes I tend to think of prayer as being like chicken soup.  It may not help, but it couldn't hurt.  I also used to have a very egocentric view of the world:  If I stop cranking, it stops spinning.  As I've aged, I've since modified that position. 

Jeff

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 7:17 PM

George H. might have said it best...

"Life goes on within you and without you..."

RSS