Forums

Help › Forums

Caring thoughts

Wed, Nov 8 2017 7:17 PM (26 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 12:23 PM
    Hi all. Please keep all the victims killed and injured in lower Manhattan yesterday in your thoughts and prayers. I was walking that exact path just 2 wks ago. Believe me, even though it was 2 wks ago I feel sooo fortunate today. My goodness. What is happening to us as a world of ONE? WE are all the same! WE are "human beings". WE have feelings of emotions, love, dislikes and likes. We all have different beliefs, opinions, religions, views, etc,,etc. In the end we are all ONE.
  • craigswan
    31,549 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 6:05 AM
  • craigswan
    31,549 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 6:18 AM
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 6:42 AM
    overtheedge:
    Hi all. Please keep all the victims killed and injured in lower Manhattan yesterday in your thoughts and prayers. I was walking that exact path just 2 wks ago. Believe me, even though it was 2 wks ago I feel sooo fortunate today. My goodness. What is happening to us as a world of ONE? WE are all the same! WE are "human beings". WE have feelings of emotions, love, dislikes and likes. We all have different beliefs, opinions, religions, views, etc,,etc. In the end we are all ONE.
    I'm from Massachusetts and was in New York City last Wednesday at Penn station going to Delaware. Police Presence was very much all around. I feel for the people of that great city to always be on guard all the time. You should not have to live that way
  • gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 6:53 AM
    Craig

Find your 1001 goofy facts books again please

Retribution, vengeance, begets nothing but the same, in return

Just reading that statement, will incite irreverent behavior by some. The educated know what you are saying. I am saying, it does not need to be said, in a place of respite, for those that have first hand knowledge of such atrocities.

I'm not complaining, I just have nothing left to give to these despots, after having "two", much taken, by them.

SO, what's up with the wedding of the century? Did I miss it?

• craigswan
    31,549 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 7:27 AM
    ok . Anything for peace . The wedding went great . Thanks for asking .
  • overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 9:21 AM
    gonfission:
    Craig

Find your 1001 goofy facts books again please

I didn't get a chance to see what was posted. That being said it sounds like some people are just born into nut job behavior and ignorance.
  • craigswan
    31,549 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2017 2:42 AM
    nut job behavior and ignorance. Actually it was a very well thought out post . Not like yours . Maybe you should wait before jumping in . As in the remark - . The educated know what you are saying. I am saying, it does not need to be said, in a place of respite, for those that have first hand knowledge of such atrocities. I retracted the sentence as a favour to gonfission .
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2017 5:41 AM
    Craig,

I think Overtheedge was referring to the type of people who commit such acts as nut jobs, not you. At least that's how I took him comments.

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2017 6:48 AM
    overtheedge:
    I didn't get a chance to see what was posted.

However, you supplemented your own reality, in place of factual data.

🥇 ✂ 🌭
    overtheedge:
    That being said it sounds like some people are just born into nut job behavior and ignorance.

Axiom: It takes one to know one.

Craig

+ a googolplex. A really big number, Bro.

>For someone to comment on something, he, she, knows nothing about, especially in a derogatory manner, IS WAY OVER THE EDGE!

Delusion is deep, with this one, Obi Won

A very long decent indeed. An undeserved slag, at Craig, was inappropriate, at the very least.

He said NOTHING remotely deprecatory. A statement your malevolent spewing, heralds, for all to see.

I'm not one to insult the addlepated, as I believe there is always hope, for those that are lacking, in vernacular.

There is nothing so sweet, as feeding someone's words, back to them, Yummy.

Sorry, that slipped out. Well, maybe not as sorry as you. Apothegm.

Craig, you still "Da Man"

RSS