Forums

Help › Forums

Re: BAD, BAD, BAD MAX CLUBS

Thu, Jun 7 2018 12:20 PM (23 replies)
  • Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 9:08 PM

U751:

Bought a set of Max Clubs for 3,000 credits ($30). Just a heads up, they don't function. I mean not at all. Not even a little bit.

So fast is the meter speed, my friends and I had to make a video capture to time it. One tenth of one second is the meter speed. Faster than a human can react statistically. We put the video on YouTube to warn other players about these clubs.

I wrote wgt 4 times, but they are igoring me completely. So I'm out the money with clubs I had to throw away.

BEWARE: DON'T PURCHASE THESE CLUBS. They won't work and you'll be out $30 bucks.

If you wanted the max irons with a slow meter, then you purchased the wrong iron set. You want the Max Meter irons, not the Max Precision irons that you bought.

If you contact customer service and explain your mistake, I bet they will help you out.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 4:35 AM

What is interesting is that the OP has not posted a review of these irons on the product description page. And if he had read the posted reviews he might have noted that they all mentioned the meter speed and said that it took time to get used to this speed. It should also be mentioned that the existing reviews agree that the precision of these irons is impressive. So they are not bad, but they may not be good for every player.

Likewise, WGT offers rentals so that equipment can be tried without spending the big bucks necessary for ownership. WGT has tried to provide tools to help buyers purchase the right equipment for their play.  But if these buyers refuse to use the tools, what should  WGT do? WGT's fine print does say that sales are final so that may be why the OP comes to the forum to voice complaints.

This forum does appreciate the review that the OP has given these irons. We just need to let him that this is not the place to post to be the most helpful to future buyers of these irons.  Something like: "Fair warning, these irons are fast." in a review would be more apt to let people believe that the OP knew what he was doing when he made a purchase without knowing what he was doing. And also that these irons are not for everyone, including the OP.

• Luckystar5
    1,637 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 5:45 AM

I know that this doesn't apply to this op, but I woke this  morning  to yet,  another update for the mobile players.  It's a new pro shop, I haven't,  as of yet, been able to find anywhere that you can read the product reviews! This may not be their best effert for an update. 

• U751
    22 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 12:20 PM

Was a glitch. It has been corrected. They are far slower now. Almost managable. Had to unintelligible and reinstall game. Plus take other games off the tablet

That second part fixed it. Initially, the clubs were so fast that my friends and I could not even see the meter before we could react. About 1 tenth of one second in the video editor. Which, I had to use to get the timing. No human can do that statistically.

Now it's just over 7 tenths of a second.

RSS