Help › Forums

Re: Doorbell Noise For GAME INVITES !

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 28 2024 2:13 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mrmp1
    563 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2024 6:12 AM

I looked for the invitation alert in settings its not there Where is my buddy SCOTT

MEL

• ScottHope
    10,308 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2024 6:54 AM

Hi Mel, how can I assist?

• mrmp1
    563 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2024 8:13 PM

HI SCOTT 

MY last 2 comments above regarding invitation setting i heard it in a game while i was red I never heard it at the beginning of the game still need to watch screen for invite Also i seen a chart on the previous page regarding invitations I cant find mine

. thank you Scott

MEL

• ScottHope
    10,308 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2024 2:13 AM

I have had invites while in a game before, so if you don't catch the little pop up in the top left corner, then you can still do something and that is to hit your escape key, or click the three dot menu at the top left corner of the game window, to open the left pane. In that pane you should see an invitation button, but it is only there for two minutes...

...so you have to be fairly quick to catch it. Clicking the invite gives you the option to accept or decline joining the game.

That chart on the previous page was for the old flash game and as far as I am aware, we can't turn invite notification sounds off. You could turn the master volume off in settings, but then you wouldn't hear anything at all.

• PAGES
RSS