Help › Forums

Re: where are my balls?

Sat, Dec 24 2011 1:02 PM (21 replies)
  • Dazraider
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 7:20 AM

SaintsGuy:

Beatty167:

Your balls hang from a sack in between your legs called the ***.  When hit hard, the balls tend to hurt like losing to your sister in a golf round.  Except worse.  The only thing you will ever use the balls for is most likely wacking them with clubs, as you clearly lack a social life.  I think WGT should be an online dating site!

so they hang from a sack? sounds like you have some major issues. you might want to get that checked out. 

lacking a social life? hmmm interesting...you say this why? because of a post on here that you replied to? 

so that means you have a severe issue with your balls and also have no social life...

anyway. just got an email from support and they have given me not only the 1 sleeve that was promised, but have put 2 sleeves in my bag. thank you, nice gesture WGT.

whos bored that has to even bother replying in a novel lol

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 1:02 PM

SaintsGuy:
    anyway. just got an email from support and they have given me not only the 1 sleeve that was promised, but have put 2 sleeves in my bag. thank you, nice gesture WGT

Just checking up on old posts, havent played for a while.  Are you sure WGT gave you 2 sleeves? I thought YJ sent you a sleeve .  Or do you have 3 now ? (now being last month)

RSS