Forums

Help › Forums

where are my balls?

Sat, Dec 24 2011 1:02 PM (21 replies)
  • SaintsGuy
    12 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 2:06 PM

i clicked the link in the original email and logged in through that.

• racermike
    20 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 6:54 AM

Don't mean to make light of the problem , but when I read the thread title my head almost exploded from the rush of one-liners going thru it.

• SaintsGuy
    12 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 6:12 PM

lol, yea i thought about that as soon as i posted it. figured i would get some funny 1 liners, but i didn't lol. but anyway, still haven;t heard anything. i emailed them a few days ago, and still no reply...

• Dazraider
    4 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 7:48 PM

i also bought balls and had them yesterday and now havent got them in my inventory 

• Beatty167
    16 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 8:15 PM

Your balls hang from a sack in between your legs called the ***.  When hit hard, the balls tend to hurt like losing to your sister in a golf round.  Except worse.  The only thing you will ever use the balls for is most likely wacking them with clubs, as you clearly lack a social life.  I think WGT should be an online dating site!

• Dazraider
    4 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 2:19 AM

ah typical answer as not suprised some take out their poor golf game on the threads

• Beatty167
    16 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 4:41 PM

Lol you clearly have no clue what you are talking about

• Dazraider
    4 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 3:38 AM

No Clue WTF?  I know i bought a ball and its missing, the Clue is wTF is it?

you got no idea and why dont you start harrassing other forums if your so bored to make smart ass comments on here

• SaintsGuy
    12 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 3:38 PM

Beatty167:

Your balls hang from a sack in between your legs called the ***.  When hit hard, the balls tend to hurt like losing to your sister in a golf round.  Except worse.  The only thing you will ever use the balls for is most likely wacking them with clubs, as you clearly lack a social life.  I think WGT should be an online dating site!

so they hang from a sack? sounds like you have some major issues. you might want to get that checked out. 

lacking a social life? hmmm interesting...you say this why? because of a post on here that you replied to? 

so that means you have a severe issue with your balls and also have no social life...

anyway. just got an email from support and they have given me not only the 1 sleeve that was promised, but have put 2 sleeves in my bag. thank you, nice gesture WGT.

• racermike
    20 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 6:56 AM

COOL..I'm glad it all worked out for you.

RSS