Forums

Help › Forums

where are my balls?

Sat, Dec 24 2011 1:02 PM (21 replies)
  • SaintsGuy
    12 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 2:03 PM

i haven;t played in a while because i was mad i did 2 surveys (yes i completed them)and got no credits for them, but anyway, that's another story. so i got this email today:

Play WGT and Get 3 Free Callaway Balls

We miss you at WGT! Come back to play today and we'll give you 3 free Callaway virtual golf balls.

Get Free Callaway Balls

Get more distance and control on all your WGT shots with these very popular Callaway golf balls, which are normally not unlocked until Level 39, but are yours free for logging into WGT.

well, i logged in and i didn't get them, i went to upgrade equipment, and they are not in my bag. so my question is, where are my balls?

any help on this would be helpful. thank you and have a great day.

• Anise
    28 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 6:36 AM

omg that is too funny 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 7:37 AM

SaintsGuy:

Try actually playing and post a score. Isn't that what the promo is for?

• SaintsGuy
    12 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 1:26 PM

it says to log in and get them. it doesn't say log in, play a round and get them. sick reading comp.

anyway i still don't have them

• SaintsGuy
    12 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 2:13 PM

yea, well i just played and don't have them still. so where are they? some sick joke to make me come back?  wp imo if so......

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 3:33 PM

SaintsGuy:

LMAO. The very first line. What was that about sick reading and comprehension?

Now that you understand, post a score. It looks like you did so you can prove you it.  Now you can e-mail them and politely ask for help. My guess is you'll wind up with the balls.

You're welcome.

• SaintsGuy
    12 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 3:50 PM

but are yours free for logging into WGT.  

but anyway, i have emialed them, so i guess we will see whats up.....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 4:45 AM

Just in case it was some kind of April Fool's joke in November I sent you the highest level Callaways you can buy, level 35. The ad is for level 39s but since I can't gift those to a level 35 you got the next best thing. Same ball with no vapor trail. Now, if WGT makes good like I know they will you'll have 6 of them-3 vapor trail and 3 with no trail. ;-)

I'll warn you ahead of time, if you run out of one during a game you will default to the free ball. Balls replaced mid-round have to be the same type and color. GL  

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 1:45 PM

1st off Very nice gesture JIm

2ndly  I was logged off when I 1st read this so I clicked on the ad in your post.  A new window opened taking me to the Log In page.  So I log in and click on PLAY NOW .  The game client window opens then all of the sudden I am brought page to this Forum page (at the ad for the balls)

Thought that was kinda weird or maybe something is up with the link.  Did you clcik on the ad  then log in on the page it opened for you ?  Or did you simply log in normally?

If I got brought back to this page by logging in, I'd assume you'd be brought back to the original ad as well.  Maybe that's where things went wrong.  By the way I didnt receive any balls trying what I did either but the ad was here in the forums and not in its original state.  Good Luck and welcome back.

• SaintsGuy
    12 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 2:05 PM

well ty sir, mighty nice of you. like i stated i emailed them yesterday, haven't got an email back yet.

RSS