Help › Forums

Re: 10/26 Update/Bug Fixes

Thu, Nov 10 2022 1:16 PM (52 replies)
  • CosmicDreams
    45 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2022 10:23 AM

WGTNico:

Quality of Life

• Fixed an issue when buying sponsor apparel from the proshop where it would should 1/15 for level-up progress on each apparel item regardless of the player’s inventory

So we're supposed to get 1/15th of the XP points on apparel when we get them from the pro shop?   So if a Level 9 Common apparel item has 500 points, we're supposed to get 33 points on it?

Just tested it now.  Still only get +1 point when I purchased the Swing Edge hat twice.

• ASD1978
    477 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2022 8:42 AM

ASD1978:

I've a funny feeling that particular achievement might be "per clash" and it registers a 48 hour "Country Club Clash" as 1, no matter how many rounds you play in that time. There is another award called "Put Me In, Coach" which states underneath it "Rounds completed in Country Club Clash" events. Don't take my word on this, but it seems strange that they would have two awards for the same thing.

ASD

After a few rounds today I can confirm that the above is correct. Play 1 round in a full 48 hour clash, and you'll get 1 added to your "Clashing With Friends" total. Play the same clash again, at any time, and it won't add any more. You'll get 1 added to the "Put Me In, Coach" for every round you play in any individual clash during the clash period.

RSS