Forums

Help › Forums

10/26 Update/Bug Fixes

Thu, Nov 10 2022 1:16 PM (52 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,527 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 8:27 AM

Dailly Bonus .

After 24 hours my bonus is due but nothing happens when i click on the golf ball .

Then 1 hour later it works .

Are there 25 hours now in the day or is it something to do with time zones .

• ASD1978
    477 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 8:34 AM

pdb1:

mrm6400:
    It is stuck on 11

If I remember correctly . There are only 11 possible Clashes per Clash . You may be talking about something else .

I've a funny feeling that particular achievement might be "per clash" and it registers a 48 hour "Country Club Clash" as 1, no matter how many rounds you play in that time. There is another award called "Put Me In, Coach" which states underneath it "Rounds completed in Country Club Clash" events. Don't take my word on this, but it seems strange that they would have two awards for the same thing.

ASD

• AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 12:42 PM

bossbird:

Hi Nico , I have a daily goal to buy from pro shop , and on this occasion I sent callaway balls to the director of my club , but my star has not been awarded . Is this a new bug ? Can you award me my star please . Thanks Lesley

I found out early on that gifts do not count as purchases for Goal purposes.  Nico gave me the stars anyway at that time.  I hope he does for you, too, but all gifts should count as purchases, imho, not become something Nico has to deal with.

Best,

AKD

• easternguy
    301 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 1:13 PM

Hello, I have recently come back after a 7ish year absence.

The game pretty much plays the same and it still has the same user challenges.

I have found that the dooshbaggery has gotten worse than I remember.

Also the new surveys are much worse, on a couple of occasions after answering questions for over 10 minutes (no joke) it will tell me i'm not a match.

There is nowhere to contact the survey co. unless I'm mistaken.

• WGTNico
    635 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 10:51 AM

ya at first it was something we wanted to get to but weren't sure if we had time, but late last week we got a ticket for it open. Hopefully we can get to it before next update but next downtime is November 14th so we're on a much shorter sprint as we call it

AlaskanDame:
    I found out early on that gifts do not count as purchases for Goal purposes.  Nico gave me the stars anyway at that time.  I hope he does for you, too, but all gifts should count as purchases, imho, not become something Nico has to deal with.

• bossbird
    2,223 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 11:39 AM

Nico , a purchase is a purchase , this error has to be rectified or you may find your profits go down , why should we gift stuff if it doesnt even earn us five stars ! It is ridiculous.

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 7:59 AM

pdb1:

More importantly, how did the player score 1 on that hole???  Are these payers playing showdowns and doing the same and scoring a 1 on a hole?  That would explain a lot of the 'unbelieveable' scores some extremely poor players get!

Nico - this needs looking into... before the next showdown!!!

RSS