Sat, Jan 14 2012 9:18 AM (43 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 7:27 PM

• dosed
    71 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 11:30 AM

BubbaCrusher007:

Yeah i have encountered several comments regarding a 'quitting' Tiger Woods.

The words 'quit' and Tiger Woods,,don't jive. Tiger wouldn't 'quit' a golf game if his life depended on it.

SO bust Tigers chops however you like,,but when i hear the Tiger qutter bs again, I'm gonna keep correcting that comment.

For a golfer (Tiger) that blows away the competition at a US open with a huge margin,,on a injured knee,,

Give me a break with the TIger quitting comments.

THe guy just won a tourney for Cripe's sake,,he hasn't quit. sheesh

quote:Look out for the boys playing in tigers sunday reds. Not all but most tend to choke and quit. Kinda like Tiger.

knock it off. Get this "tiger quit' bs out of your so called mind.

Hey bud, he's withdrawn from the players championship twice. ;) And also I only said kinda like Tiger. My main point is that boys wearing sunday reds tend to quit a lot. Not all I've had a few decent players in sunday reds but a lot quit.

• MarkStoeffler
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 9:18 AM

Blade7658:

There should be a penalty to quit. Of course they have to be able to determine disconnects from quits, but quitters should be penalized (or at the very least, we should see what percent of the time they don't finish).

I agree on this one.

RSS