• Carlos1010
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 10:58 PM

Good Point

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 11:28 PM

shoop:

People are wimps or just sore ass loser's !

bottom line...

• HankSnow
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 7:15 AM

Okay, I get it.

We shouldn't name the people who piss us off.

We should record their names on a side record.

And we should expect the REAL golfers to behave like real golfers.

Hard to divine, but worthwhile advice.

Thanks all, and good game.

• Woody2112
    574 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 2:37 PM

Teewade; I think you have something there, demoting EXP points for quitting a game or match. This would end any sore losers from logging off and making you sit there for five minutes so that you may actually record a score, some of us actually like doing that.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 3:03 PM

The quitters are always thinking about that one time at band camp, just them and their flute. Don't be too hard on them. It's the way they are.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 4:57 PM

• Luvinyoga
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 9:23 PM

So what if you quit because the other players are nasty pigs. I don't want any penalties because other players are here to be perverts,I'll be damned if I stay in a games with filthy pigs. where is the report abuse button in a game?

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 7:00 AM

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 8:19 AM

dosed:
    Yeah etiquette is pretty rare on this game
    So Not!! true.Build up a nice friend list and your etiquette is assured,You cant say "Yeah etiquette is pretty rare on this game" when you play with people from around the world you havent met before,Get a friend list between 50 and 75 and you will enjoy 90 percent of your time here,

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 8:42 AM

PRIESTESS:

dosed:
    Yeah etiquette is pretty rare on this game
    So Not!! true.Build up a nice friend list and your etiquette is assured,You cant say "Yeah etiquette is pretty rare on this game" when you play with people from around the world you havent met before,Get a friend list between 50 and 75 and you will enjoy 90 percent of your time here,

agree 100%........or play with higher tier,players  they rarely quit,if they do 99%will tell you on your wall or message,......keep in mind sometime the player may not have quited

RSS