Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Notepad

Sun, Sep 22 2024 10:36 AM (6 replies)
  • 0000rb3
    270 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2024 4:31 AM

Idea for Notepad. Once an entry is saved, maybe a small red bookmark symbol to denote there are notes for that hole or green. Just an idea I had when making an approach, and landed 5yds short. Didn't check notepad (because I didn't think I had anything for the hole). Notepad already had... "hole plays +5yds"   LOL

• Nepheway
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2024 2:16 PM

That's a great idea! Adding a small red bookmark symbol to show there are notes for a specific hole or green would be super helpful.

• callaghan159
    6,308 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2024 2:47 AM

0000rb3:
    Once an entry is saved, maybe a small red bookmark symbol to denote there are notes for that hole or green.

I took time over the years to make a note on just about every hole this game has. It takes time but worth it. Take the time and play each course one by one and make a note. JMO.

• BlackBogey
    466 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2024 2:50 AM

Couldn't hurt.  I imagine I would just tune out the red bookmark though, much the same I've trained myself to do with the little red dot alerting me I have a new Inbox message (when we all know about 95% of the time there's not).

• MuzzySmeller
    11 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2024 9:51 PM

Hi, i totally agree, what a great idea. I bought the notepad, but have only made notes on a few holes and can never remember which! Its quite slow to open and close, so it’s not really viable to check on every hole if you’re on a shot clock. Some kind of marker to let you know if a note has been made would be great. It would make the notebook such a more worthwhile purchase.

• ScottHope
    10,324 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2024 9:22 AM

You can have the notebook as a Chrome app...

...open as you play. It doesn't appear to sync itself to the hole you are playing, but if you manage it as part of your tee shot routine, it's a nice addition to the game.

• 0000rb3
    270 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2024 10:36 AM

I have a notepad in VGG caddy as well. That is the one I use more often. I would use wgt notepad more, if they had some sort of notification (maybe a red dot) for the holes I have made notes on.

RSS