Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime Tonight 6/25 ***

Fri, Jun 28 2024 4:08 AM (66 replies)
  • happynappy2
    10 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 9:11 AM

My problem was almost the same except we tied and my opponent was declared the winner. 

• carl2798
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 9:14 AM

More inlikely a former Developer hacked in the game like yall Said with a weird sense of Humor this all started Early Yesterday it was in the All in Room and the High stakes 4.5 million room and 900k room I went in 4.5 million room and when I Did it would Load and send a player to play me but game wouldn’t start me and other player talked in Chat and but after I went out my coins was gone done samething in 900k room but never had problems in like 100k room and 36k room but they Told me they would investigate but never said this was gonna happen I would say if that was happening they got a lot of tickets and had to fix it so they shut the coins down until problem is solved that’s just my opinion thought I’d Share this 

• Dizhaz71
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 9:29 AM

Just happened to me as well in Paris Rooms. Goose Pimple Junction? Wtf?

• ElDystoped
    51 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 9:29 AM

They should be obligated to let us know when they get hacked, our cc info is on file with them. Keep an eye on your accounts.. Got the same screen here.. goose pimple  lol

• Docwormburner
    264 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 9:56 AM

totally sucks locks up in Pimple Junction then went into Chat countdown for 5 minutes and then when it hit :00 it jumped back up to 1:30 ...watched that count down only to then watch it jump back up to 5:00 min. countdown all over again. I want my 900 coins back.

• BOZskills
    400 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 10:24 AM

Ok,so on discord Nico says the update solves the issue. So i uninstalled and re-installed the game on my phone (android) and this solved the problem as the re-install must have been the updated version. So read Nico's response on discord to see exactly what he had to say,since not all device updates are out there yet.

• Squatch031
    185 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 10:28 AM

Same here! 

So, from what I have seen thus far, we have the above issue and you appear to have animated our avatars. Who sat around the room and decided this was the most important issue to be addressed!?  And people wonder why businesses fail!

• WGTShamWow
    913 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 10:31 AM

There is an issue the team is working on with the latest release causing this "Goose Pimple Junction" card.

Players on the older version of the game 1.77 that haven't updated will see this, but updating to 1.78 should resolve this issue.

The update should be available soon if not already for Amazon/Android/Desktop/Steam but may not be mandatory yet for Amazon/Android, so you would want to check the app store for an update. iOS should be available soon, just waiting on Apple for it to be available.  

The team is also working on a patch for 2pm PST today to fix this issue as well for players still on version 1.77. There will be a short downtime (approx 30 min or less).

• Comingo
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 10:35 AM

Yes, thank you! A heads-up notice would be good.

• Cham613
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 10:38 AM

So what happens to all the coins I’ve should’ve won?  Also, in the “all in” room, players used to tee off from the same box, looks like players are now teeing off from their respective tier.

RSS