Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CTTH MASTER TIER RANKING-SEEKING A SPONSOR

Wed, Jun 12 2013 11:37 PM (49 replies)
  • Mem11
    199 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 7:03 PM

Don, Thanks for all the work you've done on this - Cool competition as previously noted.  Just wanted to add my appreciation for your efforts. 

It gives you something to look forward to each week, now if I could only figure out stroke play...

Good Luck Everyone...

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 2:31 PM

Glad to be of service ... and glad to see people succeed ...

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 2:45 PM

AND ON WE GO ...

Week 13 marks the end of the first quarter of the year and the beginning of the second ....

NEW THIS WEEK

Was the return of gr8eyedoc, mr. boo, and dongruhlio to the top 20 leaderboard with another new face in Webby13 snagging 5th position this time out ....

Congratulations go to dud_doodle who scores his first win of the season and climbs up the yearly leaderboard into fourth place in the process ...

ELSEWHERE

Positions haven't changed much .... the point totals continue to accumulate and  everyone is keeping pace ...

The new CTTH is back to Wolf Creek and heavy winds ... your's truly will be there ...

Who tames the wolf this time around?

WEEK 13 LEADERBOARD: Find it here

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 10:03 AM

Bump ... hehe ...

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 7:02 AM

If there is anyone out there who would be interested in keeping this ranking, please let me know by posting a reply to this message .... it will go to my email ...

don

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 8:07 AM

donsprintr:

If there is anyone out there who would be interested in keeping this ranking, please let me know by posting a reply to this message .... it will go to my email ...

don

UPDATE: 4/17/2010

After two weeks of consideration i find it impossible to find time or the desire to continue this ranking... i wish it were not so as i enjoyed tracking and showcasing the gaming talents of some very skilled people here on WGT ... life's commitments and a new direction have spurred me to make this decision .... for better or worse ...

Many thanks to all here on WGT that have added their input and suggestions ... to the players for participating and to WGT for allowing me the forum space to do this ...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming ... lol ...

don

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 9:20 AM

donsprintr:

don

Don, I have been enjoying this competition too much to let it die, so i have 2 proposals for you.

1. I'll be your statistician and feed you the numbers each week.  I have all the results tabulated through Week 15 already - the only thing I'm not tracking is country because I am copy/pasting results into my computer and I would have to enter country manually. This way you could continue posting results and commentary without having to do the grunt work.
    2. I'll start a new thread (so I can update results in the first post) and post results/commentary weekly. If we go this way, I'd like to copy your graphics out of your original thread and include them in the first post, if that's Ok with you. This would still be your competition, I would just be assuming possibly temporary custodianship.

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 11:08 PM

Updated Through Week 16

I'll start a new thread for this next week if I don't hear back from Don or if he doesn't want me to just feed him the numbers. For now, just rest assured that this competition is alive and well!

I have added columns for # Wins, # Top 5 finishes and current streak of top 20 finishes. Our leaders iwb1 and Infinito3010 are both a perfect 16 of 16 in Top 20 finishes. iwb1 leads all comers with 4 tournament wins and, in an amazing show of CTTH prowess and consistency, has yet to finish out of the Top 5!

Hit'em close, folks. Enjoy!

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 5:08 PM

Just a quick update - I have heard from Don and I will be starting a new thread  for this after the Week 17 results are official. He has graciously consented to allow me to use the graphics he created for this competition in the new thread.

There are still a few hours left in the Week 17 competition. I went to bed last night in first place and I'm down to fourth now, so some of you have been gettin' after it! Have fun, everybody...

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 11:37 PM

amazing ... this thread still exists..

RSS