Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cheats and Forfeits

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 18 2024 7:58 AM (6 replies)
  • TramL1ner
    43 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2024 1:33 PM

Once again during a Showdown, the opposition has some method of closing out the game by forfeit and the game ends as if it hasn.t happened.

But because I'm in a Showdown game and its the last hole I'm given a Bogey 5.

To stop these people ruining your game and mine its time WGT done something positive to STOP this thing happening.... another 10credits wasted.

Getting truly fed up of the cheats and wonder if its all worthwhile playing this game any more !!!

WGT ARE YOU GOING TO HELP WITH THIS SITUATION??

• WST2
    10 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2024 8:47 PM

WGT should at least put a # by a player's name to let you know how many times they have quit a multiplayer game in the last month/week whatever. They you would know whether you should start with them.

• callaghan159
    6,299 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2024 1:27 AM

TramL1ner:

I dont imagine wgt can anything to these quitters as it would be impossible to catch them, and I dont imagine that they even read the forums anymore.

• MASTERXK
    22 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2024 7:13 AM

TramL1ner:

Once again during a Showdown, the opposition has some method of closing out the game by forfeit and the game ends as if it hasn.t happened.

But because I'm in a Showdown game and its the last hole I'm given a Bogey 5.

To stop these people ruining your game and mine its time WGT done something positive to STOP this thing happening.... another 10credits wasted.

Getting truly fed up of the cheats and wonder if its all worthwhile playing this game any more !!!

Hi, m8.At least u play the game with all these difficulties,i am out 7 days now from a loading issue that as i see nobody knows wht it is.

• TramL1ner
    43 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2024 9:19 AM

....thankfully I made the cut!!

But, the plea remains...something has to be done to stop the frustration of losing games to players pressing a forfeit button or switching off their device during the game.

• Danrudder
    2 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2024 2:37 PM

I know how you feel. I was -4 through 3 holes and then came up against a player who froze the game because I was playing better than them. I was given 3 bogeys for holes 4-6. I won't even bother finishing the Showdown, will lose my 100 credits, and have just deleted the game. I'm just fed up with the cheats and WGT doing nothing about it. 

• Zombielike
    6 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2024 7:58 AM

WGT used to have a color dot next to the player name that represented a player's percentage of games completed. That seems easy enough to bring back. It may not be perfect, but it's better than nothing.

RSS