Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Callaway balls: for TM's and Legends only

Sat, Feb 11 2012 6:18 AM (76 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 1:03 PM

LouisLewis:
    With your copypaste definitions and bold highlight...WOW! I guess I forgot there are actually people out there who REALLY have ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING to do.

Such as yourself?

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 3:22 PM

MBaggese:

LouisLewis:
    With your copypaste definitions and bold highlight...WOW! I guess I forgot there are actually people out there who REALLY have ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING to do.

Such as yourself?

Don't worry I suspect when WGT sees this thread he won't be here much longer. 

If I was you I would report his last post as abuse and a death threat in his suggesting you take cyanide. 

He is clearly in violation of the T&C with his previous comments.

Bye Lew-lew it's been a blast.

• LouisLewis
    107 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 5:07 PM

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 5:54 PM

DannyPhan:
    If I was you I would report his last post

Naw.

There was a reason I did not quote the rants, sometimes folks just need some time to look back on what they wrote..seems he has.

All's good on my end, Happy New Year!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 11:45 PM

MBaggese:

DannyPhan:
    If I was you I would report his last post

Naw.

There was a reason I did not quote the rants, sometimes folks just need some time to look back on what they wrote..seems he has.

All's good on my end, Happy New Year!

Agreed.....Let's just squash this....I'm done with it.    

In the end......I have made a few new friends with this topic...   Thanks all    

see ya on the course.    Lu lu...... gd luck  finding a game with anyone.   My guess will be the only mutli-player games that you will find from this point forward will be with only the ones that don't read the forums.  ;-)

Hp

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 2:55 AM

esssy:

TheTigerEye:

I do not agree, the callaways was crap, the NIKE are much better :D

after using the nike balls the 71+ level they are the greatest ball ever on wgt

and i went back and tryed with callaway balls again and they really feel like a ball is more suitable for TOUR MASTER TIERS now

i would say grab the nike balls if you love distance and control

Yes, im playing only with the Nike 71+, and i love them (Im TM). I find them way better than callaways.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 6:18 AM

I'm gona be playing every day for the rest of my natural,So barring any unforeseen happenings could be a while,with your permission I'll carry on THANK YOU.

SAD LIFE OF SOUTH LONDON.pmsl ;)  

RSS