Forums

Help › Forums

Callaway balls: for TM's and Legends only

Sat, Feb 11 2012 6:18 AM (76 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 3:26 PM

LouisLewis:
    But when the meter keeps sliding even after I hear the click of my mouse...well I know its rigged.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 3:27 PM

LouisLewis:
    I never said WGT has a conspiracy going

• LouisLewis
    107 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 3:34 PM

What is your point MBaggs? You are just re-posting lines from my previous posts. You must be very, very bored.

• LouisLewis
    107 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 3:46 PM

bfghd:

mnshiner isn't sensitive he's just doing what most people would do if someone was told they don't have a life(like you told hpurey) he's just defending him!!

I never told hpurey he didnt have a life. I just expressed my own opinion on how much computer golf he plays.

This has turned into a ridiculous pissing match between me and some keyboard warriors out there, and Im totally sick of it.

All I want to say is that the Callaway balls are NOT reralistic to the game of golf AT ALL. If WGT wants to sell them...thats fine, but I think they should only be available to the top tier players as a reward for reaching the high level of this game. Is that idea so bad that people have to start insulting me by inferring im a cry baby?Its just an idea folks...no need for all the sh!t throwing.

/the end

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 4:14 PM

LouisLewis:

Is that idea so bad that people have to start insulting me by inferring im a cry baby?Its just an idea folks...no need for all the sh!t throwing.

/the end

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 4:21 PM

LouisLewis:

What is your point MBaggs? You are just re-posting lines from my previous posts. You must be very, very bored.

Yes I am bored...but that's besides the point.

Now if I really need to explain why I quoted the above, then there are some that have totally lost reading and comprehension skills.

My hunch is the vast majority of readers will understand what you wrote.

RSS